Fraser Forster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think he was at fault for anything today. Actually think he pulled off 1 or 2 great saves.

The defence in front of him allowed far too much time to players to pick their spots.

We have only ourselves to blame for having a 34 year old and a 36 year old as our no. 1-2 keeper options. I cannot begin to express my dismay at how dysfunctional the planning and execution for our playing talent appears to be :contehandshead:

We conceded four but all goals were in the corner of the net.
It wasn't our day or his day.
Mendy goal was outstanding.
Who knows what would have happened if that fluke doesn't go in?

His reactions are a bit slow tbh

Again you have to question those at the club who thought it was a good idea to have a 36 and 34 year old as our keepers for the season

Peeps were salivating at the chance to have a dig at him during the game in the match thread...... Every goal a bunch of peeps dived in to blame it on FF.......

However, it's harsh to blame him for any of the goals.

If I was an opposition manager watching him today I'd be telling my team to keep their shots low. Never seen a goalkeeper go down so slow.

68843-C62-5-EEB-41-D3-8088-0-A760844-E51-C.gif

He isn’t great by all means, but let’s not pretend Lloris is Mr spectacular. He’s utter shite as well and has cost us big time this season. Both not good enough anymore.
im not sure lloris saves anything that forster didnt today. the last thing a keeper wants is a forward using his defender to bend the ball around and put into corners. keepers worst nightmare and donkey dier facilitated that at least 3 times today, two were goals and one to ihenacho that forster actually saved.

tough day for forster, had one atrocious back 3 in front of him that done him absolutely no favours at all.

fraser, my friend, I will tell you crystal clear: you are slow.
try to do something, have some coffees before the match, slap your face, call a prostitute to lick your ear like cameron diaz.
do something

done well against milan. was unlucky to concede, let down by his defence yet again. dier allowing him to be blasted at short range and then done well to get the follow up too. solid game from forster. think hell get more confident as he racks up more games. needs to fucking bollock cunts like dier though for allowing attackers to fire off at him

done well against milan. was unlucky to concede, let down by his defence yet again. dier allowing him to be blasted at short range and then done well to get the follow up too. solid game from forster. think hell get more confident as he racks up more games. needs to fucking bollock cunts like dier though for allowing attackers to fire off at him

If you're blaming their goal on Dier you're even more of a moron than you've previously revealed.

Back
Top Bottom