Francophone XI

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is closer and closer to coming to fruition… Who do we think we are, Woolwich?

[formation=4-3-3 GK=(Empty) D=Assou-Ekotto Bassong Gallas Kaboul DM= M=Ribéry* Parker** Bale*** AM= S=Coulibaly Adebayor Saha]* Ribéry was supposed to come to Spurs, but he ran afoul of Windy, who exercised his club veto.
** Parker, as an astute student of the game, I'm guessing is fluent in French.
*** Bale, being Welsh, is obviously descended from Fluellen, so his ancestor fought at Agincourt.[/formation]
A shame we're probably not bringing Gallas back (or maybe Adebayor and Bassong, too). Otherwise Rémy and Hazard would be adding to this total, not filling in gaps.

Allez les Spurs (or something) !

[centre]
frenchspurs.png
[/centre]

Rosie47 said:
Don´t forget the manager.

Also, Le coq gaulois happens to be the unofficial french emblem.
If Harry writes like a two year old, then he's probably equiliterate in French and English… Ancelotti is pretending to speak French in PSG press conferences…

I considered trying to Photoshop together the cockerel with le coq, but there's only so much ’shopping I feel like doing in the morning before heading off to work.

Back
Top Bottom