Forum downtime

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
I need to upgrade the forum software to the latest version at some point. Normally upgrades are a relatively quick job but this is a complete rewrite so I'll have to take the site offline for a day or so. I thought I'd wait until the World Cup finished. I reckon everyone could use a break anyway.

Things won't change massively, the forum homepage will look a bit different. All the currently functionality should be there though and a couple of new features. I'm sure there will be some stuff that people lose their shit about.

I'm hoping to get it done in the next week or two.

I fully expect us to sign five players on the day I choose to do it.

I need to upgrade the forum software to the latest version at some point. Normally upgrades are a relatively quick job but this is a complete rewrite so I'll have to take the site offline for a day or so. I thought I'd wait until the World Cup finished. I reckon everyone could use a break anyway.

Things won't change massively, the forum homepage will look a bit different. All the currently functionality should be there though and a couple of new features. I'm sure there will be some stuff that people lose their shit about.

what-if-i-told-you-truer-words-have-never-been-spoken.jpg

The other forums around won't know what hit them for that day or so when they see all these new(ish) members having cunt offs all over the place!!

70170354ec4e52969d20e61bf9813905.gif

IOtvAJQ.jpg

If this upgrade doesn't include a yawn button...
sound2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom