Fort Knox FC Vs Palace Sat 6th May 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anything but a banger, but a few areas of improvement out there today.

Thought Romero was excellent.

Typical though.... The revamped defense looked decent, but then Lenglet got fucked up. :(

#DisFuknClub

Hard to choose from romero, pedro porro, Royal and holberg for man of the match. I will give it to romero. He dealt with everything coming his way. This formation and lineup for this rest of the season. Hopefully they can quickly pop lenglet Shoulder back in and he can recover in time. Europa will have to do. We are supposedly having a crap season but will still end up 5th. I knew we would finish no lower. Some clueless individuals had us ending 8th. We should have beat Liverpool as well.

Good to see Mason experimenting a little - gave the opposition something they were not expecting.

Royal looked decent as RCB, something Conte unwilling to experiment with - and with a defensively solid RCB allowed Porro licence to go forward without too much defensively to worry about.

Romero fitting nicely as CCB too.

That was dour to say the least shit game but mainly due to Palace having no intention to play footy other then to score from a set piece.

It's amazing that Dier was dropped and Romero moves to the middle and all of a sudden we look ok at the back. Royal very good in that RCB role also wanna see him stay there.

Want to see that full lineup for the rest of the season. But if Lenglet is injured move Davies to that LCB role and Perasic fullback.

Midfield is a massive issue still but with Bissouma not 100% and no Bentancur thats unfortunately all we have.

who would you keep/sell?

Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Sanchez, Dier?

for me, davies, dier, romero , tanganga, and two bloody good additions come the summer

sanchez and rodon out, dunno about lenglet

Hard to choose from romero, pedro porro, Royal and holberg for man of the match. I will give it to romero. He dealt with everything coming his way. This formation and lineup for this rest of the season. Hopefully they can quickly pop lenglet Shoulder back in and he can recover in time. Europa will have to do. We are supposedly having a crap season but will still end up 5th. I knew we would finish no lower. Some clueless individuals had us ending 8th. We should have beat Liverpool as well.
Whatever happens, it's pretty obvious we need a Dipper post Suarez style rebuild, with the inevitability of Harry leaving we have to go back to the drawing board.

Of course we need Levy to allow something like that with a manager willing to force the issue. Although the stars aligning like that will require luck on Gooner levels.

It was mildly amusing about 2 months ago

hand-gesture.gif

It was mildly amusing about 2 months ago
I thought we played amazing. I am usually on edge with our defending but was at ease all game. Dropping dier was a genius move. Mason should get the job now. We put our heart I to every tackle and challenge. The boys wanted this win so badly for the manager and hs fans. We all want to win 3 or 4 nil but this was a professional performance and it shows the quality we still have in this squad. Enjoy the weekend as this is a great result. 👍

We won't finish 5th. I think 6th or 7th. Both Liverpool and Brighton will go above us.

I guess that makes me a clueless individual eh?

Back
Top Bottom