Football Vlogs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The ONLY ones I like and therefore watch are of fans (ours) singing, cheering, celebrating etc.

I despise all fan TV vlogs and Channels. I have zero interest in what Dave has to say about the game. I have zero interest in what Dave thinks of Pete's view. If any of these cunts films near me then their phone is going to be rammed up their arses.

I think they have missed a massive opportunity to be completely different, to film something unique that the national broadcasters would never do or be able to do but they are trying their very best to be just like them, pretending they are roving reporters or Gary Lineker.

What's worse is have you noticed how fucking chummy they all are with each other? Appearing on each others pre and post-match "shows" FUCK OFF!!!

Also, once you've watched one, hundreds then subsequently get put up in your recommends, FUCK OFF!!

Expressions somehow has a season ticket at the bottom of the South 3 seats away from me and there's another one who sits in front of him. Both piss me right off, so distracting during the game seeing the camera come out every 2 seconds and hearing them talk utter bollocks into it. Puts me off going - I assumed it annoyed everyone but I came back to my seat for second half and there's grown men posing for pictures with them.

Can't even ask to move season tickets next year according to the club but not sure I can put up with it for an entire season or longer.

I also sit in close vicinity to these two Vloggers....they are ridiculously annoying and they talk absolute nonsense throughout the entire match.

I too want to be able to switch season tickets as listening to these guys all game every game is too much to handle.

Sorry but Vloggers are the worst people to have to sit near

I know of a friend of a friend,who's got 3_season tickets uses 1 himself and sells the other 2,he wanted £150 each for the Everton game,think he settled for £100 in the end,Robbing bastard,doing fellow Spurs fans out

Back
Top Bottom