Fire 'Em Up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all, first post... BAM!

Basically I'm a member of another spurs forum, th.tv and on there a discussion has popped up about a banner being made for the united game, lots of ideas have popped up and what not, my idea was something along the idea of

'OUR EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY'
HARRY REDKNAPP - SPURS LEGEND

A bit gay, I know, but still.. Anyway, we asked for a quote anfor one about 30m log 2m high to put in the east stand, so when the players, and Arry comes out that's what they'll see, pretty good eh? unfortunately we've been quoted at around 1200 squid, so that's not gonna happen. Instead, why don't we gather together and really go for it with banners and flags and stuff, get the players and the crowd really up for it, like at our 250th anniversary, I ask you all to spread the word and go forth, and multiply banners and flags and rock the lane! I know how long it's been since we've beat united, if we beat em it'll send out some message!

What are you? A yid or a mouse?

Now, I'll end on a song

[youtube]

oh by the way, anyone wanting to donate towards it it's 240 fivers, or 120 tenners, so just get in contact with me

Get involved with a proper cause

#spursultras :parker:

There were 3 banners I saw at the NUFC game and personally I don't think any amount of banners will make him stay.

Erm, i'm not the best person to ask, but Its is over 100.

Get involved come down on thursday, there will be beers, chanting, a megaphone and a drum.

gonna make soooommmmeee noize. :crouch:

yea.... I'd say show your support in less expensive ways, then splash out big time for the banner should he actually decide to stay and become a proper legend.

#threadkiller

2142d1303245753-t-shirt-prints-i-am-leg-end-.jpg

we've got the FA cup in the bag this season

so if Harry wins the FA Cup and we finish 3rd would he go down as a legend?

imo yes he would without a doubt

Paydro said:
we've got the FA cup in the bag this season

so if Harry wins the FA Cup and we finish 3rd would he go down as a legend?

imo yes he would without a doubt

That would make Terry Venables a Spurs legend.....and tbh I'm pretty uneasy with that

not really tbf

Terry didn't accomplish some of the results along the way Harry has. The CL run and breaking up the top 4 cartel along with the emergence of shity.

IMO all things considered if Harry were to win the FA Cup and finish 3rd he'd easily be our 3rd best manager ever. El Tel didn't have to deal with as many other quality teams or the cartel clubs and lest we forget 2 points from 8 games lol

Back
Top Bottom