Financial Results - Year Ended 30 June 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So with an £ 86m LOSS declared for the year , your solution is ?
That's before we sold kane right? So that works out at about £14m profit. Add that to the previous 2 years plus the fact you are actually allowed to run at a loss for 3 years of £105m roughly I believe. They could dare to do if they wanted to they choose not too. How much profit has the club actually made since they've been here?

Clearly you did some hardcore number crunching to come to that conclusion. LoL

Thanks for your input.
If I could be bothered to get that deep into it I would. We were the same as atletico Madrid once under enic both looking to step up. Look at what they've gone on to do and look what we have. The difference is owners who are hell bent on winning rather than hell bent on profit. It's doable they choose not to that's the be all and end all of it really.

That's before we sold kane right? So that works out at about £14m profit. Add that to the previous 2 years plus the fact you are actually allowed to run at a loss for 3 years of £105m roughly I believe. They could dare to do if they wanted to they choose not too. How much profit has the club actually made since they've been here?
Don’t think we’ve made a profit as a business per se. What has happened is the value of the club has increased from c.30M to 5BN which is all profit to ENIC when they sell a stake or outright. They can also leverage this inwould imagine for other investments

If I could be bothered to get that deep into it I would. We were the same as atletico Madrid once under enic both looking to step up. Look at what they've gone on to do and look what we have. The difference is owners who are hell bent on winning rather than hell bent on profit. It's doable they choose not to that's the be all and end all of it really.
Or look closer to home (4M down the road) for an even starker assessment of ambition over profit

Don’t think we’ve made a profit as a business per se. What has happened is the value of the club has increased from c.30M to 5BN which is all profit to ENIC when they sell a stake or outright. They can also leverage this inwould imagine for other investments
I know it can be done. I know that it could have been done a long time ago. I might not be able to articulate it properly but I know they could and should of done more to secure on field success.

I know it can be done. I know that it could have been done a long time ago. I might not be able to articulate it properly but I know they could and should have done more to secure on field success.
Selling a minority stake is a step forward - assuming they don’t pocket it all and some of it finds its way back into the club

I know nothing about AMs finances and I strongly suspect you don't either.

Basically you seem to think Spurs are sat on a pile of unspent cash........ How much is there specifically?

I know nothing about AMs finances and I strongly suspect you don't either.

Basically you seem to think Spurs are sat on a pile of unspent cash........ How much is there specifically?
Probably a lot more than what atletico have had over the years since enic have been here.

The thing that people on here will be interested in from this is Levy confirming that the club is actively talking with prospective investors about selling a stake in the club to bring in more financing.
What jumped out at me was the fact the women's team gets investment from the pot. This is BS to me. They should be self sustaining and only have access to funds raised by themselves.
The best day of the year as a Spurs fan 😍💰
Best day of the year for a Levy fanboi you mean. I bet the usual faces on here have their kleenex out.

"4th highest matchday earnings in Europe!, You'll never sing that"

I bet all the accountant fans we have have spaffed so many times this morning they are in need of a water tablet to re-hydrate.

Our wages are actually just higher than Woolwich. Still under 50% though.
Shows how important champ lge is. We got 56m from a poor campaign. Next results won’t have anything. Beyonce will have to shore it up.
The new PSR rules in the summer are going to have a limit on wages etc of up to 85% apparently. We are well under. UEFA rules are going to be 70% , no problem.
He says they are discussing investment from outside, if you value the club at 2bn, a 10% stake will bring in 200m.
Frightening how much amortisation costs us on the books. Ndombele alone costs us 10m every season.
The money for Kane will show as pure profit on next years figures.

Back
Top Bottom