Filming & Photographing 1882.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In response to the 'Yid' chant, during the video it will be blanked out but if the whole 'group' do chant it i'm sure it will be fine, but i will have to edit it out anyway.

With identities, the majority say they don't mind which is fine - however, the minority of lads that want their identity to be blurred have to be heard and that is the choice I've made, even if you don't want it blurred - it will be.

I'll be situation near the front or even on the other side of the barrier and film/ take pictures from there, obviously it isn't my choice who decides to film or take pictures within the group but I see what you mean, I am hoping to wear a camera around my head, yes i will look like a knob - however, the shots I could get would be original and give spurs fans to experience of being inside the 'singing section'.

I want to say thank you for all the feedback, no matter how small it is.

I'm a semi prof photographer ( travel, landscapes, crap at people photos I'm afraid), so have had a bit of experience with publishing work, so here's my view. I'd suggest that blurring all faces will diminish the value of the work as it will imply criminality ( cowboy builders style) or something to hide. You should give people the opportunity to have their face visible, and get them to sign a model release to fully protect yourself. Faces in a big crowd shouldn't be an issue, its where someone is a 'subject' in the photo. People can then ask to have their faces blurred if they want.
Anyway sounds like a great idea and I look forward to seeing the results.
One last point- there's a big difference between what you can publish without permission depending on the location. In the street, you can photo/ film whatever and whoever you want as long as it is purely in ' documentary' style and for editorial rather than commercial or propaganda purposes, as you can't imply someone's endorsement of your work. Just be careful in private places such as WHL or pubs as strictly speaking you need the owners permission to publish images. If its for friends and a closed group you can probably get away with it, but if its made available to the public you are best off getting permission from the club.

Agree with the above. And I'd be very surprised if any 1882ers were unhappy to be in photos.

I believe the guys organised a semi-official photographer to come to the game at Leyton Orient, and nobody seemed to have any objections to being in any photos then.

is there anywhere to see that vid? wanted to show it to a few pals and get em up for this game, but can't seem to find it on Youtube
It's not online any more. This is a good one.

Be wary of the volume increase at about 50 seconds.

Just stumbled across this on youtube. "Top Six Loudest Football Stadiums".

The number 6 clip is 1882 vs Barcelona :holtbytongue:

Why did I have to watch that? :adeninja:
Thats gave me the right ump seeing them high viz cunts making people sit down at a complete non entity of a game. Only got half way through the Spurs clip before turning off, getting too annoyed.

I must say, Palace have grown into a great scene with the Holmsdale.

'1882: Pride of London' is the documentary name, any ideas or inputs on changes to that name?

"1882: Born in North London" has kind of become a bit of a tag line for the group. Just an idea

Like the idea of that, would fit nicely with the banners and flags you lot have - 'if you could bring flags and banners to the game on the 30th that would be great!

- As for pictures, I want to get some in the pub before the game so i would like the whole 'group' to be crammed into a section of the pub for a photo!

Like the idea of that, would fit nicely with the banners and flags you lot have - 'if you could bring flags and banners to the game on the 30th that would be great!

You don't need to ask for that! There will be plenty of ticker tape too.

- As for pictures, I want to get some in the pub before the game so i would like the whole 'group' to be crammed into a section of the pub for a photo!

That will probably happen naturally too! Never been in the pub before though, so don't know if the lay-out will be conducive.

That will probably happen naturally too! Never been in the pub before though, so don't know if the lay-out will be conducive.[/quote]

Just make alot of noise and have a great night out supporting the bhoys.

Back
Top Bottom