Fifa Wenger

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today is one of the worst days of my life. Recently i have been playing Fifa 13 manager mode with Spurs. I'm 1 and a half seasons in. 1st season, came in third won Capital Cup and Semis of FA. Currently its the middle of January, 1st place (5 points up on Manu) and still alive in both cups. First season, Ade played so well that Barca (Fifa you're drunk) bought Ade for $30mil and I used 20 of it for Levandowski, and 10 of it plus Defoe for Neymar.

Second season starts, late august, PSG bids $45mil for Dembele (like 25 over the market price), Chelsea bid 56 for Levandowski (36 over market price). I accept both. I use money to buy Erikson, Cavani, Phil Jones, Zaha, Ince, and a few other prospects)

January comes around, Barca bid 65 for Cavani (35 over market price), PSG bid 35 for Vertonghen (15 over market price), I accept all.

I am Wenger. Today is the worst day of my life. I have sold the best players (minus bale, lloris) for the highest price. I build players up get them better, then sell. I am Wenger. FML

FM 2013, inaugural season and SPURS pull off the treble (league cup over scum; FA cup; league championship) & scum finish 6th in disgrace & scum beat united 4-3 in CL Final ...

:harryfacepalm:

Sold Cavani for 65, brought it Falcao for 49.5. Falcao first game 3 goals. Any thoughts on what formation i should play? Currently at a 4-3-3

Lloris
Walker (83)- Micah Richards (83)- Kaboul (84) - Chiellini (85)
Sandro (84) - Moutinho (88)
Erikson (83)
Neymar - Falcao - Bale

Bench:
Caulker (79)
Ince (77)
Zaha (76)
El Shaaraway (81)
Sigurdsson (81)
Sterling (73)
Lennon (82)
Parker (78)