Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, that seems to be the case. It's the same situation with Rooney at Utd, he might not be the best option but he will no doubt be in the team every week. They have 4 decent number 10 players but he will always be picked due to being club captain. Thats what happens. You don't make someone club captain then drop them :paulinhofacepalm:
It's going to be one hell of a season full of pace palms
:avbshock::pochfacepalm::paulinhobored:

he is just very average. still not as bad as vlad! but neither are anywhere good enough for us.
poor signing from poch.

how can he pick Fazio ahead of jan. I know jans not at his best but he is still better than Fazio!

he is just very average. still not as bad as vlad! but neither are anywhere good enough for us.
poor signing from poch.

how can he pick Fazio ahead of jan. I know jans not at his best but he is still better than Fazio!
He speaks Spanish!

I think he's been better than Kaboul today
Not exactly an achievement, Kaboul's been shite almost all season. I'll give Fazio the benefit of the doubt - he's clearly struggling with the change of pace from La Liga football - but I've not seen a single thing that explains why we spent £8m on him. He's 28 and plays like he's got barely any experience.

Look like an amateur player today for me. Kaboul not a lot better.

It utterly baffles me why we sold Caulker and Dawson and brought him in. The idea surely is to upgrade on what we had.

While it's still early days for Fazio, I'd genuinely like our scouts to openly explain what they saw in him.

To be fair, Poch got played out today; probably thought he was going to get the route 1, Crouchy Stoke but instead they went with the opposite - Bojan.

Look like an amateur player today for me. Kaboul not a lot better.

It utterly baffles me why we sold Caulker and Dawson and brought him in. The idea surely is to upgrade on what we had.
Totally agree. Can't see the point in letting a whole-hearted player like Dawson go (despite his obvious deficiencies) for this Fazio fella, who clearly isn't an improvement.

In fact, ALL our transfers this season are not upgrades. Can't see why we let Holtby or Sig go either - at least they always showed some energy on the pitch which is more than can be said for this no-heart shambles right now.

While it's still early days for Fazio, I'd genuinely like our scouts to openly explain what they saw in him.

To be fair, Poch got played out today; probably thought he was going to get the route 1, Crouchy Stoke but instead they went with the opposite - Bojan.
Captain of Sevilla, winners of the Europa league...
Remove Kaboul and Rose, maybe we will be giving him a chance.

Back
Top Bottom