FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've actually given up on believing Sherwood just really likes Bentaleb and started to believe that the Algerian has members of Timmy's family gaffer taped up in his basement.

START ALL THE GAAAMES.
Nothing funny about this whatsoever! Totally racist and although I'm not Algerian, it offends me!

Outrage I say!! Outrage!!!:carrollwtf:
Yeh @ Indifference Indifference !!
If you'd have had "Australian" instead of "Algerian", I'd have kicked your bloody teeth in!!
I%27m_just_kidding.gif

Smart lineup, strong squad to get a couple of away goals, maybe a two goal gap and get some exposure for the youngsters in a more familar and comfortable surrounding at WHL.

Your too optimistic. This team aren't no crappy Moldovan pile of wank. It's a grotty, cold Eastern European away day against a good side featuring Ukrainian national team players. I'd be happy with a score draw.

On another note, why the fuck is Chelsea on my TV screen right now?

...mostly agree with the lineup, but think Paulinho should've been rested and Eriksen should've started...
...where's Siggy? injured, not rated, or being rested for Norwich?
COYS

Your too optimistic. This team aren't no crappy Moldovan pile of wank. It's a grotty, cold Eastern European away day against a good side featuring Ukrainian national team players. I'd be happy with a score draw.
I'm confident. They're a good side, but not as good as us, especially the strength of the lineup we've put up. I'd be happy with a score draw too. Away goals galore. Do like Konolplyankakakakaka.

I'm pretty part time to be honest. I'll be in here for a few days then fuck off back to real life.

Not sure if I should be insulted :adestare::kaboullol:..................:dawsonmean:

Anyway, i'm going for a narrow 1-2 win to us. Chadli to continue his scoring run, and Soldado to bang in a penalty.

Konoplayanka to have a stinker being taken out of the game by Naughton :freund:

Not sure if I should be insulted :adestare::kaboullol:..................:dawsonmean:

Anyway, i'm going for a narrow 1-2 win to us. Chadli to continue his scoring run, and Soldado to bang in a penalty.

Konoplayanka to have a stinker being taken out of the game by Naughton :freund:

Up until wannabe Carlito negged me a minute ago for supposed racism you were the only person to give me neg rep too.

My first, my last, my everything.

Back
Top Bottom