FAZIO CAME, HE SAW, HE SAID NO - West Brom vs Tottenham 15:00 Saturday 5th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to get back to winning ways. This will be a tough game. Love or loathe Pulis, he sets up his teams very well & whilst I don't like his style, I have respect for him for the job he has done with some pretty naff teams. Saying that, a week's break to prepare for this one will see us going there rejuvenated. I'm predicting a Baggie bashing...well, 2-0 to be precise. Eriksen & either Kane or Alli.
Let's start December how we mean to go on.
COYS

[formation=4231, Would Bang Wife, Tats, The Hair Model, Sourface, Dwarf, Moose, Meathead, The Swan, The K-Pop Star , The Great Dane, God][/formation]

LOL @ The K-Pop Star

Also, made me look up Lloris' wife. Damn she is a looker!

vorm_jpg_723589f.jpg

:sonhmm: :pochrolleyes:

Hopefully Berahino will play, show just how shit he is and then we can move on and never be linked with this over rated, over priced waste of space again.
Berahino and Kane played well together for National under 21s its a good fit if we can get him: He will only do better with a club who gives him some Poch love!

Back
Top Bottom