FAO Carlito

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers for this just pissed myself laughing on a conference call with the mute off!!

Would love it if Flav and the boys invited some of the crazies off here to come do the podcast we should have a poll on who to send in!
Podcast? Please.

I'd have to find time in between my heavy schedule of internet arguments. :adestare:

That's nuffink... They (re)named an entire FAN MOVEMENT after me..... Don't see a fucking new thread in MY honour....!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, one of them is the in house commentator for the club. Another is a Sky Sports douche. Not sure about the others. But then this is from a quick Twitter investigation. You're slacking Brigante!

So that's Daniel Wynn then...he's ex trust. Sold out to Levy to get a the commentating role and on The tribute trust.

The only sky presenter I know who is spurs is claire Tomlinson, she was boffing Bryan Robson behind his wife's back but now she's nobbling a season ticket holder who won't be named as he is actually a good bloke.

Some of us don't need twitter *knows everyone and everything that vaguely qualifies as "Spursy"

Because none of you no marks come close to being in the higher eschalons of our support.
So what qualifies as "higher eschalons"? You think Levy is a cunt and say the Trust is full of shit, so what are your credentials? You involved with someone else, or just an angry bloke in a pub who knows some season ticket holders who have been going for a while and like to whine?

So what qualifies as "higher eschalons"? You think Levy is a cunt and say the Trust is full of shit, so what are your credentials? You involved with someone else, or just an angry bloke in a pub who knows some season ticket holders who have been going for a while and like to whine?

Been there....seen it....done it. The bad times, the really bad times, pre Jol when the rest of you cunts showed up. I've marched on the gates son, I spat on Alan Sugar.

I remember when you could run from one end of the shelf to the other because it was so empty.

I am fucking Spurs you nought.

I AM SPURSY

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante I'm pretty sure it's a few 18-25 year olds from Twitter. Just seen their twitter page, the people on the podcast do seem quite spursy.
Also the SS person is Michael Bridge, writes the Spurs annuals.

Last edited:
Been there....seen it....done it. The bad times, the really bad times, pre Jol when the rest of you cunts showed up. I've marched on the gates son, I spat on Alan Sugar.

I remember when you could run from one end of the shelf to the other because it was so empty.

I am fucking Spurs you nought.

I AM SPURSY
Are you collecting your pension now? Bit silly to blow it all on coke and Skypes to Shanghai, no? Save for your retirement mate.

Back
Top Bottom