FAO Carlito

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This place has hit a new low. Saying that someones Dad (i'm assuming) looks like a Paedo is wrong in my opinion

eqfCT1Z.jpg

7nx8ICQ.jpg

XSNo2vA.jpg

Lovely eyes mate. x

I personally dont find that very funny but hey ho people have different senses of humour. I'l let you off with a caution this time :holtbytongue:

To be fair to Carlito, he's one of the few members of any board ever who manages to make it seem like all the talking bits of pro wrestling.

He's got catchphrases (buried, Spursy, coat), he's got a persona (schoolteacher gak-snorter extraordinaire) and he gets into scraps with lower level peons on the board the whole time.

Instead of punches he's got PMs, instead of chokeslams he's got backchat.

Just waiting for the first episode of the podcast to have a Pacino-a-like on it.

One of my good mates is going to be hosting the show. He's pretty knowledgeable about Spurs and football in general (also has a good conversational and business mind) so hopefully he'll help them along. I do think Daniel Wynne comes across as a bit of a bellend though

Fellow Thanet boy when do you make your spursy pod debut then?
I'm back in Thanet this weekend actually! Erm not so to be honest, no news on when it will happen. I'll do a recording with them and see what it's like. If the quality comes out good, and we get some good discussion going then I'll continue.

Back
Top Bottom