Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris

Vertonghen Evans Rangel Williams

Bale Schiderlan Oscar Walters

Long Sturridge
just a tip... with the way we and hugo operate, he is unlikely to get that high points me thinks... low shot and save ratio due to sweeping and offside trap so most the stuff that becomes a shot are likely to be a goal as they'll almost certainlty be through 1v1

Happy with mine for now, will probably change it all nearer the time though...

2wrq4qu.png

just a tip... with the way we and hugo operate, he is unlikely to get that high points me thinks... low shot and save ratio due to sweeping and offside trap so most the stuff that becomes a shot are likely to be a goal as they'll almost certainlty be through 1v1

Cheers, may go with Mignolet as he won't play every week so won't loose points as often if you get me

What is the official policy of posting your team?

What is the official policy on positing a false team?
(I'm gonna fuck with all y'all. #playin4keeps)

What's the policy on gooners? Are we not allowed to have them? I just want to make sure. I want an injured Jackie W on my bench all season just to make this fair.

Anyone interested in doing a no-Bale league?
#notaonemaneteam.

What's the policy on gooners? Are we not allowed to have them? I just want to make sure. I want an injured Jackie W on my bench all season just to make this fair.

#notaonemaneteam.

Go ahead
Go ahead
No, not even thd crock
Probably not.

#notaonemaneteam.

You understand its not a head-to-head league right? We don't care who's in your team :adelol: (scum excluded)

Seriously though, long season. Halfway through last year I was in with a shout of finishing top 20, ended up somewhere around 180th.

Nah, but I am stuck in fantasy football world, which doesn't relate to real life much.

Gerrard is as valuable as Bale because of his reduced price and the amount of PL minutes he plays per season. In comparison with similarly priced players, he is less likely to be rotated or injured and has easier opening fixtures with no European matches. Furthermore he just signed a new contract and generally does well the season after doing so in terms of fantasy football points.

It's strange the things you do instead of working...

Yeah, I actually had a look at Gerrard after posting that. He did surprisingly well. Somehow I thought he was out injured for half the season. Just didn't really hear of him doing anything much. Was quite surprised when I saw his score.

Back
Top Bottom