Fans Fight Back

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
On Wednesday, June 19th 2013 I joined a few hundred fans from clubs across England and marched from Regent’s Park to the Premier League’s headquarters in Gloucester Place. The march and subsequent protest outside the league’s HQ was organised by Liverpool supporters’ union Spirit of Shankly to demonstrate fans’ anger at the ever increasing price of watching football. This isn’t something I normally do. I haven’t been a part of a demonstration in over a decade. Not since my teenage [...]

Continue reading...

Good for you. I personally think that the revenue from the 'normal' seats is a peanut in the overall amount the club receive, and that it would be a wonderful gesture if prices had been frozen. I am lucky that I can afford my season ticket currently, albeit at missing out on other things. However, as much as I love Spurs, I would not put myself in debt if circumstances were different, although I would always get to see as many games as I could afford as a member, if it only meant a few times a year.

Back
Top Bottom