FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn’t mind seeing…

Forster
Spence
Romero
Tanganga
Perisic
Bissouma
Sarr
Kulu
Richy
Kane
Gil

Bring on Bentancur to stabilise things if it’s going awry.

Maybe Sonny if Gil is injured and then hopefully he gets a goal and an assist to help get his confidence up.

Ahhh the old 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation. Not seen that one used for a while.
Its just a 1 formation. Gil is carrying everyone on his head.

Looking forward to this. Always loved the FA Cup. With big clubs getting knocked out and more Prem clubs getting knocked out this weekend, it's a good opportunity for us.

Dodge City for aslong as possible and we're good.

On the coach at Lea Valley waiting to depart, looking forward to the butter pie. See you all on the other side.
tottenham hotspur GIF

I'm expecting:

Forster
Sanchez Lenglet Tanganga
Doherty Bissouma Sarr Sessegnon
Kulusevski Richarlison Danjuma

Kane to start on the bench after illness. Gil and Spence are about to leave so can't see them starting. I think all of our first XI need a rest except for Deki and Doherty.

I'm expecting:

Forster
Sanchez Lenglet Tanganga
Doherty Bissouma Sarr Sessegnon
Kulusevski Richarlison Danjuma

Kane to start on the bench after illness. Gil and Spence are about to leave so can't see them starting. I think all of our first XI need a rest except for Deki and Doherty.
That’s a recipe for disaster. Would make it a 50/50 IMO

Would go Perisic, Romero, Dier and Davies for Danjuma, Sanchez, Tang and Sess

Can’t play that back 5 man

Really buttery mash, mmmmmm.

There's a great clip of the famous chef Raymond Blanc in the kitchen at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, bellowing at some terrified junior "Plus de beurre! Plus de beurre!!!". The poor lad has already whisked a barrow-load of butter into the mash, but it's not enough for Ray. More! More!!!
A potato pie?
Hello bells the northern folk do have a rough life.
Why don't they chuck some meat of any kind just liven it up a bit... and I bet they drown it in gravy 😏 🤣

A potato pie?
Hello bells the northern folk do have a rough life.
Why don't they chuck some meat of any kind just liven it up a bit... and I bet they drown it in gravy 😏 🤣
Butter Pie is also called Friday Pie or Catholic Pie, which should give you some idea as to its origins.

Looking forward to this. Always loved the FA Cup. With big clubs getting knocked out and more Prem clubs getting knocked out this weekend, it's a good opportunity for us.

Dodge City for aslong as possible and we're good.

Sounds like a Western?

Back
Top Bottom