Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palaces version simply says CPFC, CPFC, CPFC, CPFC
WBA sing We're the Albion, We're the Albion....

What the fuck is the big deal....how many teams sing different versions of songs in the John b Sloop tune?
Or the "little boy" tune...

Idiot people that class themselves as the real support, bitching about stealing songs, and they dont even know that we stole the "Yidio Yidio" after a goal, from Milwall, who sing "ee-i-o"

Why didnt he make a thread about that I wonder, clueless tit.

Fucking hell Sammy, joining all those other teams forums have really paid off for you hasnt it?

Of course I realise that chants move between teams but there are chants that suit and ones that dont.

Why do you think "Tottenham till I die" never catches on and is only sung at undersubscribed matches? because it isnt Spursy.

Of course as you never go to Spurs you wouldnt know what qualifies.

Fucking hell Sammy, joining all those other teams forums have really paid off for you hasnt it?

Of course I realise that chants move between teams but there are chants that suit and ones that dont.

Why do you think "Tottenham till I die" never catches on and is only sung at undersubscribed matches? because it isnt Spursy.

Of course as you never go to Spurs you wouldnt know what qualifies.

Im not another fans forum....its called knowing things that have nothing to do with the internet. Awwww, you didnt know it was Millwalls did you...uber fan caught with pants down. Must hurt.

You are not the one to judge what qualifies being a Spurs fan. You pretend to go to EL away games, then you forget, and post on here during the games.
You run in circles of people that nobody knows.

You slated and hounded a real Tottenham supporter online, like the scummy little stalker you are, and then tried to act like you always respected him when he died.

Fuck off, once and for all you little piece of shit.

I liked it yesterday. Its easy to sing along to and it does create a good atmosphere. Definitely better than singing about opposition players or clubs and its very bloody catchy/infectious.
I found myself singing it to myself this morning, waiting for the kettle to boil; once its in your head, very difficult to let it go

Im not another fans forum....its called knowing things that have nothing to do with the internet.

You are not the one to judge what qualifies being a Spurs fan. You pretend to go to EL away games, then you forget, and post on here during the games.
You run in circles of people that nobody knows.

You slated and hounded a real Tottenham supporter online, ike the scummy little stalker you are, and then tried to act like you always respected him when he died.

Fuck off, once and for all you little piece of shit.

Whatever mate....I'll dm you a picture of me and mine celebrating / commiserating at Wembley. 3 Generations of my mob all Spurs through and through.

Thats what qualifies me, its in the blood.

Enjoy watching it on some sketchy stream in exile Sammy mate.....ON YOUR OWN

Whatever mate....I'll dm you a picture of me and mine celebrating / commiserating at Wembley. 3 Generations of my mob all Spurs through and through.

Thats what qualifies me, its in the blood.

Enjoy watching it on some sketchy steam in exile Sammy mate.....ON YOUR OWN

Carlito. Its not a big deal going to the games. Its not special to have generations of Spurs supporters in the family.

Its part and parcel. Its normal. Get over yourself and stop thinking you are respected if you go.
You are still a massive tosser.

Can't smile without you... And I think that's it. Every other song we sing is sung by other fans too. So there's no point in anyone getting wound up that a song isn't original enough, given that we very rarely sing our own original ones (unless we're on a decent cup run)
Back in the day when El tel was manager we use to sing "what you wanna make those eyes at me for" it was quality

Last edited:
Carlito. Its not a big deal going to the games. Its not special to have generations of Spurs supporters in the family.

Its part and parcel. Its normal. Get over yourself and stop thinking you are respected if you go.
You are still a massive tosser.

What would you know about normal? You bedsit dwelling shut in.

Your life is online, its in the matrix, its a succesion of web based beefs with various zoids.

Why have you done this to yourself mate, what happened that made you withdraw from life and become like this. WHAT IS YOUR STORY?

Last edited:
What would you know about normal? You bedsit dwelling shut in.

Your life is online, its in the matrix, its a succesion of web based beefs with various zoids.

Why have you done this to yourself mate, what happened that made you withdrawer from life and become like this. WHAT IS YOUR STORY?

This is an interesting topic. Don't ruin it by acting like kids in the playground.

This is an interesting topic. Don't ruin it by acting like kids in the playground.
for fuck sake it,s a football forum,people argue,it,s not a debating society.
tumblr_inline_ml5w26wmve1qz4rgp.png

Back
Top Bottom