Everywhere We Go, It's The Tottenham Boys (& Girls) Making All The Noise

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A thread strictly for our away support.

Posted the other week about our away support and how good it is.

I genuinely believe we have the best away support, given the prices we are charged and the shit we have to deal with on and off the pitch in terms of lack of success. I'm always astonished by the following we take to away games and how proud we are to represent the club.

I've previously posted videos from away games in match threads, but I'll use this thread to start collating them all. Other fans can also follow and post their own video, pictures and experiences of games.

I've noticed we've got a fair few members on this forum who go to away games, I've been lucky enough to meet some.

The difference in following between the home and away support at the moment is chalk and cheese.

All together now :

Everywhere we go, everywhere we go
It's the Tottenham Boys
Making all the noise
Everywhere we go

COYS! 💪

Last edited:
I thought specifically yesterday (Fulham) sounded loud on TV. Maybe its the position of the mics or that we were just playing Fulham. Anyway, top support.

I haven't been properly away for a few years now, despite being a season ticket holder for several years - nowhere near the loyalty point requirement for most games. Thankfully when I wanted to go away in the late 90s and 00s it was easy enough to get tickets as a member so I've been to most grounds.

I'm now applying for most of the away ones, even though there's a snowball's chance in hell of getting one. So far this season I've done Rangers friendly, Lisbon, both Manchesters and PNE. Last season managed all the LC aways so I've bumped up my LPs to 320. However I think at the end of this season I'll lose a fair chunk, so won't be able to get to the games where you need 400+.
Saw this thread after the Preston game, so didn't record anything. Lots of anti-campbell songs yesterday, especially in the bar area.

don't go to many games now, but a nice away game was Hull a few years ago, we won 6-1 i think, but they had Dawson, Hudderstone, and Mason (i think) in their team, lots of "your Spurs & you know you are" then at the end of the game after the players had come across to us then Dawson Hudderstone & mason can over and they got a great welcome

don't go to many games now, but a nice away game was Hull a few years ago, we won 6-1 i think, but they had Dawson, Hudderstone, and Mason (i think) in their team, lots of "your Spurs & you know you are" then at the end of the game after the players had come across to us then Dawson Hudderstone & mason can over and they got a great welcome
I was there too. Lots of “he’s magic you know” and “Jan and Toby” chants. A lovely day.

It's all kicking off at the club but there is one constant to be proud of and that's our matchday support.

Couple of videos from today!

I'm personally happy to have finally got to an away game and actually score a bleeding goal. Imagine me after scoring 3 in a single game. 😂

I honestly don’t know how we keep doing it. The backing from fans is superb. We are the club and we still represent with pride.

Back
Top Bottom