Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massive season for Dier then.

World Cup year. Time for him to get back to that 2015/2016 form and stake a claim in central midfield.

Dier must be confident after the England goal as well.

Yep Aurier and Sanchez to start please.
I personally think that Poch is going to stick with Trippier for this game. Unlike other clubs or coaches, I think you need to prove your way into this team. As for Sanchez, not sure why he would get in ahead of our other two CB's.

Spurs win this 1-2 so no celebration for Rooney.

Oh I think he'll still celebrate......any opportunity

many-pints-of-beer-on-pub-table-ad0phc.jpg

Seeing as Aurier hasn't even met his teammates yet, I fancy our starting line up will be

Lloris
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Trippier
Dier
Dembele
Davies
Eriksen
Dele
Kane

If Wanyama hadn't got an injury Dier would have probably been part of the back three due to Davinsons jet lag. Winksy and Dembele in the middle of the park doesn't offer our boys enough protection. Davinson to start, Serge and Llorente on the bench

The same team that started Burnley.
Maybe Son won't start due to playing Tuesday night in Uzbekistan. Probably only just got back to Spurs today.
So Sissoko in for Son if anything

Back
Top Bottom