Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chris Cowlin?! I'd forgotten about him. He used to be there nearly every day.
Yeah that's him.

He's also finally off my Youtube recommends too because the algorithms no longer pick his vids (if he's still making them) as an interest for me. I'm glad he made the stadium stuff (I had moved out of London for a handful of years, so I went to Wembley games but rarely down to Tottenham) but having to listen to him bang on and on almost on a daily basis drove me mad, all he had to do was film, then he started doing other Spurs opinion stuff, basically launching himself as a SpursTV celeb.

Yeah that's him.

He's also finally off my Youtube recommends too because the algorithms no longer pick his vids (if he's still making them) as an interest for me. I'm glad he made the stadium stuff (I had moved out of London for a handful of years, so I went to Wembley games but rarely down to Tottenham) but having to listen to him bang on and on almost on a daily basis drove me mad, all he had to do was film, then he started doing other Spurs opinion stuff, basically launching himself as a SpursTV celeb.
Funny how these guys are able to make a mini career out of people who want some background noise that’s somewhat spurs related when they’re bored in their house

Heard him slate Moshiri on a number of occasions.... And other owners.

Not shy of calling out petro-ball either.
Also he is in a way calling out the decisions of the ownership. Why are they employing Lampard?

So although yes, he is saying Lampard is probably not up to the job, but also he's saying that was a pretty obvious conclusion that could have been drawn prior to the hiring meaning they have probably made a terrible footballing decision.

We really fucked them by taking Richy from them.

Saying that, it's pretty obvious they need to get rid of Fat Frank ASAP, anyone can see he's someone only managing in the Prem because of his rep as a player.

People say he's a Championship manager at best, I honestly don't think he's even that level.

Saying that, it's pretty obvious they need to get rid of Fat Frank ASAP, anyone can see he's someone only managing in the Prem because of his rep as a player.

People say he's a Championship manager at best, I honestly don't think he's even that level.
He’s a laughing boy, unlikeable prick. I can’t imagine any of his players listen to him and would follow him

I think he could manage Brentford

Sorry I meant Brentwood his old school, I could imagine him as a nasty, snidey PE teacher. Brian Glover In KES springs to mind , at least for us oldies .

They were fucked anyway....... Unprecedented levels of bad spending, FFP breating down their neck, burning through managers........

They were flirting with relegation even with the boy Richarlison.

Cause Premier league, is fading away
Just try not to worry, you’ll be back someday
We beat you at home
And we’ll beat you away
Stop crying frank lampard

Back
Top Bottom