Everton - Spurs - Feb 3rd - 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor performance overall really.
Havent really been at it for the last for the last few games, excpet for 10-15 mins against Brentford.

Need Son & Bissouma back asap with more options from the bench - Solomon, Lo Celso etc

Can't see us making CL, tbh.

But EL will be good to air out the squad and bring through Donley and the like.

If I don't see Ange going off about treatment of Vic, then I have grave concerns going forward, as every single team will be doing it.
Nah, I genuinely think we'll make CL (especially if 5th gets a spot too come the end of the season).

I just fucking knew we couldn't hold onto the great vibes from this week (beating Brentford, the last minute signing, etc) without some kind of bump in the road here.

I'm mostly annoyed that it was our poorest league performance since... Brighton or Wolves?

Everton deserved that point.

We were poor and never tried to go out and get distance in that second half.

Vic looking very weak on set pieces.

Another game where our wingers don't show up, makes it very difficult to create sustained attacking threat.
Everton were fucking filthy cunts for the whole game, dived, blocked off the keeper, went in hard on our players (all unpunished) ref only ever carded for dissent. You are a cunt

Back
Top Bottom