Everton Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just admit it @ , you were wrong.

Vincent-Kompany-City1.jpg

Lamela hasn't done enough to justify taking Townsend's place. He'll get his chance on Thursday, if Lamela shows he's ready to step up then I'm sure soon he'll get his chance, but so far he hasn't. Townsend hasn't been doing great either recently, but he's still more of a threat than Lamela, still he needs to up his game as well for sure.

Holtby/Eriksen is a tough call, I like them both and whoever starts v Toon out of them is fine by me. Siggy should definitely replace Lennon, and I think should be rested Thursday if that's what's needed for him to play Sunday.

Lamela hasn't done enough to justify taking Townsend's place. He'll get his chance on Thursday, if Lamela shows he's ready to step up then I'm sure soon he'll get his chance, but so far he hasn't. Townsend hasn't been doing great either recently, but he's still more of a threat than Lamela, still he needs to up his game as well for sure.

Holtby/Eriksen is a tough call, I like them both and whoever starts v Toon out of them is fine by me. Siggy should definitely replace Lennon, and I think should be rested Thursday if that's what's needed for him to play Sunday.

Lamela needs a full 90 in a Prem game for me. Or , at the very least, a start and 70+

From there, let the justifying begin

'Lame'-ela should just up and die, IMO...he can play for the Hotspur chick squad until he proves his worth...we already have Siggy, Townsend, Lennon, and Chadli available ahead of him...
btw Eriksen>>>Holtbiatch
COYS

'Lame'-ela should just up and die, IMO...he can play for the Hotspur chick squad until he proves his worth...we already have Siggy, Townsend, Lennon, and Chadli available ahead of him...
btw Eriksen>>>Holtbiatch
COYS
Another intellectually competent comment from the Wobbler.!

btw Eriksen>>>Holtbiatch
COYS

Whoever you are and wherever you're from, please fuck off back there to whatever sad existence you live.

...how long did it take you to google that one, fag?
...tbh Spurs deserve better (and cooler) fans than you...;) stop jerking off to your topless Lamela pics and use both hands to post, lol;)
COYS

IMO, Chadli is our only player capable of playing the LW position in the 4-2-3-1 (Townsend aside, who I believe is best on the right).

If I was manager (although obviously there must be a reason I'm not), I'd go with this when everyone's fit:

Lloris
Walker Chiriches/Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Soldado

Bench: Kaboul/Chiriches, Dawson, Dembele, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Defoe.
Note no keeper on the bench. Lloris doesn't get injured....

People not in the squad: Naughton, Capoue, Adebayor, Friedel, Gomes, Fryers, Kane, then Carroll + BAE on loan.

Fuck me, if we get rid of all our injuries, AVB will have headaches!
That side seems to be lacking a bit of pace

Back
Top Bottom