Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't see the game due to a combination of my birthday and IPTV networking so can I ask how was it on the ball?

Did we pass with any sort of purpose whatsoever? How bad was eriksen? Did Lo celso do much?

Is there any hope?

Absolutley scandalous refereing ..im incensed ..the everton players ..digne in particular got son sent of..it was an accident ffs.. ricarlson could have been booked 5 times..lets call it what it is ..cheating !.

I really do think he should be charged with a disripute charge at least.

I hope gomes is ok..its a bad injury obviously but its a contact sport as ive said.
Atkinson is not fit ..wierdly enough var makes him a bigger cunt of a ref than without it.

Can u remember one good action today?one good shot?

I CAN'T

1) We played the ball out nicely from our own penalty area in about the 25th minute. Eriksen, Ndombele and Sissoko. Eriksen then slightly overhit the pass to Moura.

2) Dele's finish was nice.

Other than that, absolutely fucking abject.

Two mid-table teams fight out a pathetic, lifeless 1-1 draw.

If Burnley or Southampton had served up that rubbish, we'd be wanting our money back.

No idea where we go from here - other than Belgrade and hope that Kane is back. Sheffield United will probably be licking their lips.

It's going to be a long season!

Pochettino is a weird fucker.

That Sess substitutions is one of the oddest, borderline absurd introductions I have seen in footballing memory.

It's like he's determined to do everything not obvious, to prove he's a genius.
Agreed mate it is like he is really going out of his way to fuck everyone off and say “I still know what’s best”. No mate you haven’t in nearly a year. Now kindly pack your bags and fuck off.

Irrespective of going down to ten men, and without our talisman this really should be a crossroads for Pochettino.

Nothing convinced me today that there is light at the end of the tunnel, this isn't about playing through a bad period, unless you count twenty odd PL games as a bad period.

Nothing in that performance convinced me that only good things lie ahead.

Awful injury to Gomes, but never a red card. Atkinson has reacted to the injury over the foul. VAR should be reversing that and bringing him back on.

If he isn’t sent off then I think we win, but still an awful match. Glad to see Dele score again, Ndombele was the best player out there. Eriksen should never wear a Spurs shirt again.

And who did our magic one take off?- Ndombele

Back
Top Bottom