Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So here's the issue. Gomes suffers an injury and Atkinson quite literally sends our player off after seeing how bad the injury is, which completely changes the dynamics of this match and has now potentially cost us points. I'm sorry but that's fucking criminal from the ref. He's sent a player off and instead of VAR getting involved because of some stupid backwards rule, it's now changed the match completely. We should have 11 on the pitch here. Fucking bullshit
In his view it's better than 10 Everton players trying to break Son's leg. I agree but I can see why he did it.

Awful injury to Gomes, but never a red card. Atkinson has reacted to the injury over the foul. VAR should be reversing that and bringing him back on.

If he isn’t sent off then I think we win, but still an awful match. Glad to see Dele score again, Ndombele was the best player out there. Eriksen should never wear a Spurs shirt again.

Everton were awful and yet we still created nothing and scored off their mistake.

The tactics and set up are clueless and at this rate we'll struggle to win an away game this season.
Even without the red card it was so far short of the quality this team used to have

True no doubt but it's shocking. The whole point of VAR is to pick up the stuff the ref misses. They miss the Dele handball, after spending an age looking at it, because they dont have the right camera angle. How is that possible? Then Son gets sent off, it's blatantly wrong and again there is plenty of time to correct it and nothing even though the camera views are available. Every weekend they get it wrong. I love the idea of VAR, been calling for it for absolutely years, but it's being done in amateur fashion.

Son only got sent off when that douche Atkinson realised how bad the injury was

His actual challenge deserved and received a yellow

End of

Poch should get the fucking sack, I am sick of watching the club I love regressing like this, 10 points off the top 4 and 5 points off the drop, pathetic.

Don't talk to me about circumstances and the red card or the injury, none of it matters, we have a manager that is actively harming us at this point, putting players like Eriksen on the pitch is an insult as well.

POCH OUT.

Back
Top Bottom