Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazzaniga
Foyth- Sanchez- Vertonghen- Davies
Sissoko- Ndombele
Lucas - Lamela - Son
God

Alderweireld, Dele, Winks, Rose firmly on the bench.
Lo Celso if Lamela is injured, and definitely give him a good 30 mins.

Eriksen keeping the bus driver company in the car park whilst browsing for flats in Spain.

Let’s see what happens by Christmas”
3ek2mx.jpg

Start Lo Celso. Start Ndombele. Stop fucking around with rotation. Matter of fact this habit needs to go. Liverpool played for one year with the same fucking players. Why would you rotate in October ffs? We've only played 10 fucking games.

RB (I don't give a fuck who it is) - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Lo Celso - Dier - Ndombele
Lamela - Kane - Son

Lucas to come off the bench at around 55-60 minutes. He needs more minutes to show he's got the quality to start, not 5 fucking minutes.
Actually I wonder if he'd score inside these 5 minutes and win us a game, would he even start the next game? I seriously doubt it.

Start Lo Celso. Start Ndombele. Stop fucking around with rotation. Matter of fact this habit needs to go. Liverpool played for one year with the same fucking players. Why would you rotate in October ffs? We've only played 10 fucking games.

RB (I don't give a fuck who it is) - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Lo Celso - Dier - Ndombele
Lamela - Kane - Son

Lucas to come off the bench at around 55-60 minutes. He needs more minutes to show he's got the quality to start, not 5 fucking minutes.
Actually I wonder if he'd score inside these 5 minutes and win us a game, would he even start the next game as a reward? I seriously doubt it.
Poor bugger usually comes on when we are losing not drawing so no time to score a winner and as you say a last minute equaliser probably wouldn't guarantee him a starting place either.

Last two seasons we have won 6-2 and 3-0 at Goodison Park. We are usually a terrible matchup for them, but I can't fault anyone for not feeling confident.

When we get lucky to get a point against bloody Watford at home, games like this don't bring excitement like it used to. But I think if there's any time to end our away form, it's this match.

Gazza
KWP Sanchez Jan Davies
Tanguy Moussa Lo Celso
Lamela Kane Son

Do it Poch, do it!
I wouldn't mind Foyth instead of Jan to be honest. It's time to be brave not too play the old want out's. Jan is on the border, I also think Dier can do a job as CB.

It's actually annoying we don't have a League Cup match this week......can't see when Sessegnon, Lo Celso, Foyth, etc are going to break into the first team

Perhaps we should just skip the entire "break into" part? I know it's not an ideal situation, but we might as well take a gamble with them. It's not like they'd be much worse than the players they'd be replacing.

Perhaps we should just skip the entire "break into" part? I know it's not an ideal situation, but we might as well take a gamble with them. It's not like they'd be much worse than the players they'd be replacing.

Never good throwing young players into a losing side though - if it goes wrong their confidence can be shot forever

It will be the same shit. Davies will replace rose because of his suspension. Aurier will be right back. Sissoko and winks in midfield again.
Utter shite .
He will wait until the 77th min to change winks for nodombele, and then he will bring la Celso on for Ali or son at the 85th minute.
eriksen will play the full 90.

--------------------Gazza---‐----------------
Foyth-----Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
-------------Sissoko---Ndombele------------
--------------------Lo'Celso-----‐--------------
--------Alli---------------------------Son------
---------------------Kane---------------------

Fucks sake mate you can’t just make up players

.............................Gazza
(who will be dropped the second Lloris can bend his arm)

Sissoko.........Toby.........Jan..............Sanchez
....................................................(why not? might work)

Dele....Eriksen....Winks...Ndombele ..Wanyama

.....................................Kane

Because who gives a fuck

Back
Top Bottom