Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are playing this match with at most 10 players , if not 9 depending on whether Dele can finally remember how to kick a ball

We’re long due a smashing away win

I’ve got a great feeling for this one

Hopefully it also silences some of the moany melts on here

Disappointed that Eriksen is in the side ahead of Gio, why couldn't he have caught the lurgy instead of 'H'? Because that's the only way Poch won't play him. I don't have the same issue with Dele playing, as he does try.
Hope this comes back to bite me ................ but doubt it!

Nice to see everyone in favour of the selection and fully behind the team :pochlol:

Why even bother getting a manager to select the team. Might as well run a Twitter poll and let the fans decide whom to play.

:pochfacepalm:

I understand why people are feeling a bit disenfranchised with the team and manager right now but let's save the moaning until after the game, yeah?

Who knows, we might even win today!

COYS

Back
Top Bottom