Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No 2nd striker at a club our size shows up Pochettino as not knowing what an efficient squad needs.

If Kane's out he is out. It happens.

The crime is not having a proper 2nd striker. An act of irresponsibility as far as I am concerned.
Who looks after transfers and recruitment? It’s not Poch. Sonny proved to be an excellent forward last season. Let’s hope he keeps it going.

Absolute must win game. At least rose is suspended. I want to see Moura Kane Son as a front 3. Ndombele and lo celso behind, sissoko as dm.

Everton are probably the only team in worse shape than norwich, watford and brighton. Already lost to Brighton and scraped a draw vs Watford...

If we lose I think pochettino should be sacked. Sorry to say it but I hate what has happened in the last few months and a lot of the blame starts with his shit team selections and subs.

Who looks after transfers and recruitment? It’s not Poch. Sonny proved to be an excellent forward last season. Let’s hope he keeps it going.

Mate, with respect to you and anyone else.

If Pochettino still believes one sout and out striker at a club our size is enough to bring success he needs to get the fcuk out. It's stupidity.

Last edited:
Haven’t belittled anyone mate. Of course there are a mixture of views among our core support. As I’ve said, grown ups can reasonably disagree. But you chose to rant endlessly all over this forum. For me, now is the time, as it is in life when things get difficult, to stand up and be counted. Poch, Levy and our squad have taken Tottenham to an unrecognisably different place to 5 years’ ago. Again, for me, they should all be backed, lauded and supported as we rebuild what will hopefully be another exciting team. Enjoy the game.
I’m fully aware of our progress and have relentlessly backed this whole squad (bar Eriksen) Levy, Lewis and the owners.

I even made a thread challenging people to list who they back here.
I wanted Poch and Eriksen our from the entire club, and not one person has made a list with less people they want out of this club.

The “real fans” all ran away from the challenge because the “real fans” don give a fuck if 90% of the club is fucked off as long as Pochettino is still here.

Supporting the manager above all else (bar Kane) is NOT being a better fan. Something a lot of people might do well to remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom