Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell them you've suffered enough this season.
I told them I would pay the £55 but only if I can push Dier, Sissoko, Doherty and Sanchez off the top.

lets see what they come back with

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

All jokes aside I'd quite like to do it, I imagine its an amazing view, Stadium is something else, shame its going to be hosting a mid table team for the next 10 years.
I did it last year, and it really is amazing, well worth the cost. But I had told my friend I honestly didn't mind doing it again. I've even ordered a couple of glasses of prosecco to celebrate her birthday.🥂
At least with the seats being navy blue, they won't stick out like sore thumbs when empty.

Here's a suggestion Jose

Play to your strengths

Play your best players

If Bale and Alderweireld don't start then I seriously CBA.

Watched Everton tonight and yeah I think even we can beat them. Lol. Saying that they will probably rip us to shreds but honestly Everton there is no point approaching that game with 3 CDM'S etc.. Just play some attacking players. Accept we can't defend and just play to attack.

Bale-Moura-Son
Kane

If that isn't the front four then I'm not watching.
I think Jose has to turn to Bale to save our season now. Get him playing in the 10 if he doesn't track back enough on the right.

Get Lamela on the right if Lucas doesn't work out there.

I am not one that is willing to crucify Jose for not playing Bale because he has looked poor as many times as he has looked good this season so he hasn't justified being an automatic starter.

But at this point we're really out of options:

Lloris
Aurier (NOT SANCHEZ OR DIER) Rodon Reg
Ndombele Hojberg
GLC Bale Son
Kane
GLC doesn't really work on the right but I'd like to just get all our most technical players on at the same time and see if we look like a football team. Get that 3 behind Kane rotating fluidly.

Surely Mourinho has to realise that the tactics aren’t working and that he needs to switch it up to save our season and save his job?

What on earth are we paying him 15 million quid a year for? I just can’t believe how bad he is

Back
Top Bottom