Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely fed up. Mourinho is just misery personified, disgusted with Levy for not relieving Mourinho of his duties yet, Hitchens scouting abilities, Ledleys defensive coaching (Still a football hero to me), Dulux, below par performances, defensive formations and the list keeps getting bigger. Joe Rodon looks decent and is growing in stature every game, Kane still giving 100% and Skipps season at Norwich are the only positives I have at the moment, but this project has gone past the give it more time phase, it is done, so time for a change.

Thing is ranting is not a solution. What is your plan?
First stop remove Mr Dead and bring in someone with a bit of life in their body to inject some passion and togetherness in this squad until . At least it will give the club time to appoint a new progressive coach to start the new season. He has lost half the squad, we can all see it and there is no going back to fix it.
Think we should just agree the squad is not good enough.
No, I do not agree.

You may be right but we should also agree that the manager is getting the least out of the squad
Its both.

We need a new manager but also need to rid of some deadwood.
Earlier this season, it felt like we had an exceptional squad....
Lloris, Alderweireld, Regulion (then, not now!) Ndombele, Lo Celso, Dele, Bale, Son, Kane are all top drawer players.... that's NINE players!

Sanchez and Rodon are.... were promising prospects who just needed proper integration into a smooth, functioning defensive unit to learn, and to thrive.
Sanchez in particular has looked a shadow of the player we bought with such promise, and it's BECAUSE he (and the defence in heneral) have had to shoulder so much additional defensive responsibility Jose's tactics thrust upon them, BECAUSE he refuses to attack a lead, and just sit on it....

Mourinho not only hasn't got the best out of the riches he has at his disposal, he's continually undermined it by stubbornly playing the likes of Aurier, Sissoko, Dier when it merely weakens our ability as a team.

If that's what a 'Special Coach' looks like, then I'm done!

Earlier this season, it felt like we had an exceptional squad....
Lloris, Alderweireld, Regulion (then, not now!) Ndombele, Lo Celso, Dele, Bale, Son, Kane are all top drawer players.... that's NINE players!

Sanchez and Rodon are.... were promising prospects who just needed proper integration into a smooth, functioning defensive unit to learn, and to thrive.
Sanchez in particular has looked a shadow of the player we bought with such promise, and it's BECAUSE he (and the defence in heneral) have had to shoulder so much additional defensive responsibility Jose's tactics thrust upon them, BECAUSE he refuses to attack a lead, and just sit on it....

Mourinho not only hasn't got the best out of the riches he has at his disposal, he's continually undermined it by stubbornly playing the likes of Aurier, Sissoko, Dier when it merely weakens our ability as a team.

If that's what a 'Special Coach' looks like, then I'm done!
Our bench is amazing compared to most

Jose is really proving the "cut off his own nose to spite his face"

Though I guess that £25 mill will buy a nice new nose if he gets sacked
Anyone who is (bigger) than JM ( in his opinion) is on to a hiding and has no chance at whatever club he manages. History repeats itself. So angry that it has come to this, our players are not that bad but they have become bad

This is the first result this whole season where I have nothing positive to say.
Obviously you can take some positives out of poor results eg. individual performances or spells of the game etc.

Apart from Kane and maybe some good Lloris saves no player played well.
There was nothing positive in the attacking or defensive phases.
We got dominated and there was no structure to our play at all.

After watching our goals again, they were even better finishes than I thought at the time. Especially the first one. The ball was actually a bit behind him and Kane's touch was wonderful to set him up to half volley it in the corner.

The owners the manager and these players are going to have a rude awakening when they let fans back in and they keep on producing this shit. Dier would of been slaughtered for some of those passes last night. Fucking disgraceful individual performances this season.

Back
Top Bottom