Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Id rather see him balloon them into the stratosphere and it take 5 mins for the ball to come back down than i would see him fail to beat the first man EVERY FUCKING TIME
Why the fuck is he still allowed to take them ?, Think I'd rather do an England and have kane taking them.
Hopefully Erik's back soon and we never have to see another Eriksen corner EVER!

Once a bottler always a bottler.this team and manager will win fxxk all
hjarbaugh.gif

It wasn't Jammy. We've been awful at defending corners since the start of the season and yet we don't seem to take note and try improve our record. Dier didn't defend it, lost his challenge, Kane panicked and headed it backwards when he was leaning back.

We had something like 30 chances, yet only 3 shots on target. If we need 10 chances to score 1 goal we're going to struggle with top 4.
Jammy in the sense that it shouldn't have even been a corner.

We have a young squad, yes. They make mistakes. But it's about time to stop doing them, because we should have learned from two EL seasons by now.

They can all fuck off today. I can't be bothered.

Since the quarter-finals against Real in the CL we have been downgrading every season coming to international final games. Fuck off. Just fuck off. Useless.

Its Poch'es lack of buying the players we need
Last yea we still have got Charlie Austin for the push to try to win the league, in the summer we needed another striker and a creative midfielder, and we have wasted £60M + their wages on Sissoko, Janseen & GKN
Poch is to blame here
we blew up last year and we have not addressed that lack of mental strength, looking at us at Liverpool and these 2 games we look like blowing up agian

Flat track bully.

Based on what? We got what we deserved.

That's some Klopp-level shit-talk there. I'd rather we had a chance to play those games. Playing more games means you're successful. Playing less means you're a cum bucket.
Nope paying more games without the resources just means playing more games jeapordising an almost certain top 4 place and the revenue involved. Fuck off back to RAWK let the rest of us live in the real world

Please stfu with the 'Wembley curse' nonsense, it has fuck all to do with the stadium, we are just not as good as some think we are. Our very best 11 is somewhat overrated to begin with, but our squad depth is just downright poor. A lot of work to be done this summer.

Very true, and key members of that 1st IX missing (Rose, Lamela) really hurts our attacking style.
Squad is nowhere deep or talented enough to challenge on several fronts.
Pissed at the result, but not too unhappy to be out of EL. Hopefully regroup for a massive 3 pts sunday.

they can tweet the fans were fantastic and all that bollocks but that to them to come here to england and get a result is a massive massive result to them and a massive massive embarrsement to us they are a mid table belgium team the more i think about it the more pissed off i get i cannot think of the last time we had a more shocking result to a low team in a position to win a big cup and be in the champions league and not care who was above us in the league
That's a long sentence

Haha this gaff is a curse. Shouldve opted for Stadium MK lol

Were out, and we made it difficult for ourselves yet again in a tie we should have won in all honesty.

I can just about take this loss to be honest... but if we lose to stoke on sunday i will lose it a little bit

coys!

Back
Top Bottom