Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm thinking about driving up tonight with the two lads but I'm a little nervous as I haven't done it before. Have driven to WHL a couple of times but not Wembley. Was talking to friends yesterday about the late KO and the fact that it is a sellout, would mean that we would have to leave just before the end to be sure of getting back to St Pancras in time for last train (back to Ashford), which I hate doing. They then pointed out that it is possible for this game to go to extra time and penalties! So, does anyone know the least stressful way to get there and park up? Then I won't have to worry about getting home and we can stay to the very end.
I've driven most times, it's very straight forward. Via A406 follow signs to stadium (should take approx 5-20mins dependant on what time/traffic off the A406, biggest queue is usually the filter road off the A406, once off it flows well). Basically as you head into the trading estate that surrounds the stadium you will see loads of places/businesses offering parking. These are all non-offical parking which is fine, I'd argue it's better than official which is next the the stadium which takes longer to get out (never use the multi-story close to Wembley arena you will never get out of it, we are talking queues approx 2hrs!!). If you want to shave a few minutes off when leaving then take the carparks on the right hand side as you approach the stadium, as when leaving cars can only make a left turn onto the road (car parks on left hand side of road will have to turn right and there can be a few minutes slower). Expect to pay £20.

Buzzing.
My lad is on his way down from Manchester- moaning like fuck because the trains are restricted to 50mph due to the high winds.
I'm not complaining. Means I can sneak a couple of beers in for myself before the parasite arrives & empties my wallet.
:avbfu:

:freundgoal:

I've driven most times, it's very straight forward. Via A406 follow signs to stadium (should take approx 5-20mins dependant on what time/traffic off the A406, biggest queue is usually the filter road off the A406, once off it flows well). Basically as you head into the trading estate that surrounds the stadium you will see loads of places/businesses offering parking. These are all non-offical parking which is fine, I'd argue it's better than official which is next the the stadium which takes longer to get out (never use the multi-story close to Wembley arena you will never get out of it, we are talking queues approx 2hrs!!). If you want to shave a few minutes off when leaving then take the carparks on the right hand side as you approach the stadium, as when leaving cars can only make a left turn onto the road (car parks on left hand side of road will have to turn right and there can be a few minutes slower). Expect to pay £20.

Thanks for this, I think I will drive and then I will have done it and know the ropes for the next time also. Since we are going to be there next season, it makes sense.

My interpretation is that he was talking attitude/mentality, which can't necessary be addressed by changing formations etc.

Ref blows whistle for kick off..... Poch looks at watch.... 50 seconds gone....

"Right bollox to you lot, you're all fucking shit!!!" Shouts over to 4th official - "triple substitution please pal".

Some of the melty twats on here would probably be up for that.

giphy.gif

Believe me judging by the state I left the last game it's alchoholic

Back
Top Bottom