Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, for people whingeing about how we always draw against Eastern European sides, etc.:

THATS THE FUCKING POINT.

Our coefficient is so good that we're not going to be drawn against Western European clubs with similar coefficients. If a Spanish minnow swam up to the group stage, we could probably get them, but clubs like Sevilla, etc., will always be beyond us.

Everton have short travel times since they have to face a club from pot 1. And yet they'll have to go to visit Krasnodar, which is much further than a jaunt to Greece.

I'm absolutely gutted and disgusted. There were so many good teams we could have been drawn against and we don't get one single one. I suppose that means I won't be going to any away matches in the group stages. Great. :walkercry:

Krasnodar beat Sociedad in the last round too, Everton will be lucky to get out of the group stage, leaving us Liverpool and Woolwich as the only Europa league representatives.

Only Inter have a higher coefficient than us.

image.png

Also, for people whingeing about how we always draw against Eastern European sides, etc.:

THATS THE FUCKING POINT.

Our coefficient is so good that we're not going to be drawn against Western European clubs with similar coefficients. If a Spanish minnow swam up to the group stage, we could probably get them, but clubs like Sevilla, etc., will always be beyond us.

Everton have short travel times since they have to face a club from pot 1. And yet they'll have to go to visit Krasnodar, which is much further than a jaunt to Greece.
:townhmm:

Back
Top Bottom