Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we beat Rennes in the final match (9th Dec), which we will, we'll go into the play-offs, unless goal difference with Vitesse plays a part!!!! lol

What a load of old crap.

I'm really not sure where this confidence comes from. We've lost to Vitesse and Mura and barely beat the former in our home game. Rennes are an in form side who took apart Lyon the other week and sit 3rd in Ligue 1.

Can we beat them? Yes. Will we? 50/50 as far as I'm concerned, they're a far more competent team than the sides we're currently struggling against.

You’re happy. Kane got another 90 under his belt, scored and is one step closer to some random personal record

I’m delighted that this means players in January, and one will be Kane’s replacement
I can absolutely assure you I am as far away from happy as it is possible to be.
Keep the WUM fires burning, though.
You must be like a pig in shit after that winning goal.

We had 10 men for much of the game and we lost. No big fcuking deal..

The Bigger picture and the wider issues are the concern and that is one effing striker and too many players who just go backwards.

Painful times but we will recover.

This particular competition is dog shit.

Do I hear the sound of a rock hitting the bottom?

Almost as good as losing 8-0 to Cologne
My thoughts exactly.

We have one of the best managers in the world, in his prime, with his coaching staff at the club now.

There is nowhere else for the board to turn now, no more excuses. They have to now address the issue of quality in the playing squad.

Back
Top Bottom