Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking harsh that second yellow in my opinion. Plenty of other tackles this game even worse than that without a booking.

This fucking announcer on CBS Paramount is awful. He hates Spurs so much. He said Kane won't break the scoring record because he's leaving Spurs, said Conte will be called out for his team selection, goes on and on about how Mura are the worst team in Europe and making Spurs look awful, keeps saying it's a nightmare night for Spurs.

He's not supposed to be talking like a fan ffs. Just call the damn game.

Yeah cos the fans are why Spurs a re shite.

Its absolutely awful. Open your eyes. Ive watched a lot of cl football this week and this rubbish is what it is. Rubbish.
I never said the fans have anything to do with the match? I said half the people comes onto this board just to have a fucking moan. When we win, the match threads are dead. When we lose, they are 150 pages long.

Need to kick kane alli and Gill out now. Two don't know how and one can't be bothered anymore.... Terrible terrible terrible.

Ndombele is fn awful, I mean seriously seriously awful. Slow cumbersome and amateurish. The guy slows the game down everytime he gets on the ball. Truly terrible 11 a side footballer.

Back
Top Bottom