Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just listening to the Second Captains podcast speaking about Martin O'Neil's team management style. Apparently he often just tells the players the team at the very last minute and doesn't tell them what position they are playing.

And you English cunts complain about Hodgson?

I don't know what you're worrying about. Its a good group of players with plenty of options, pace, strength and they are in form and in good spirit.
Unfortunately I think england has its best chance in a long time.

He thinks Wilshere is a good player. It's as simple as that really. He thinks he can offer us something. Despite having scored 7 goals (1 for Bolton) and made just 12 assists ( 1 for Bolton) in the EPl since 2009 ( CL 4 & 4 since 2009)
Thats on average 1 goal and 1.7 assists per season since 2009.

For England he has managed 2 goals ( against Slovenia) and 1 assist in proper competition ( 1 asst in a friendly) since Capello and 30 apps (1762 )mins.

Put into perspective Delle Ali has done half of what Wilshere has done already -played 7 apps (329mins) and scored 1 goal and made 1 assist

I don't know what you're worrying about. Its a good group of players with plenty of options, pace, strength and they are in form and in good spirit.
Unfortunately I think england has its best chance in a long time.
I don't think so. The defence is suspect imo and just not as good as other areas. When we come up against the best, in competition mode, I still think we will falter. Friendlies are different
Friendlies v top sides:
We lost against the Dutch, just managed to beat the Germans - which was nice - got mugged off by Spain and drew against ROI. We also beat France, but I believe they weren't really at it after their experience.

Not much experience in this team/squad even at CL level.

I don't think so. The defence is suspect imo and just not as good as other areas. When we come up against the best, in competition mode, I still think we will falter. Friendlies are different
Friendlies v top sides:
We lost against the Dutch, just managed to beat the Germans - which was nice - got mugged off by Spain and drew against ROI. We also beat France, but I believe they weren't really at it after their experience.

Not much experience in this team/squad even at CL level.
yeah you're probably right. Thanks mate I feel a lot better now.

:dembelewtf:Harsh. I wish i could reply in the Scotland is going thread. But alas.
When we have went to these tournaments, back in the dim and distant past, we've not spent the build up ripping into our squad, manager and tactics, we've been delighted to be on the big stage. We enjoyed it. You lot seem to revel in pointing out every issue you can.

When I say "you lot" I obviously mean every single one of you. Without exception.

When we have went to these tournaments, back in the dim and distant past, we've not spent the build up ripping into our squad, manager and tactics, we've been delighted to be on the big stage. We enjoyed it. You lot seem to revel in pointing out every issue you can.

When I say "you lot" I obviously mean every single one of you. Without exception.
I don't know if it's the media talking England up (every time), or just the fact you look at the squad on paper and think 'we could do something' but knowing England will fuck it up that means no one can get enthusiastic about it, it's better to call Hodgson a clueless badger looking twat now and say 'we should've brought this player' rather than get your hopes up and have a go after we've failed to get out the group.

If people were acting like scum fans there'd be more comments about winning it, then as soon as we're out starting #hodgsonout

Probably because an international tournament is just another excuse for you lot to crack open a bottle of Bucky

:adegrin:

Probably because an international tournament is just another excuse for you lot to crack open a bottle of Bucky

:adegrin:
Drank it once. Jumped over a wee wall for a pish on the way home, found a thirty foot drop on the other side. Was like the coyote off the road runner cartoon. Walked home the remaining mile or so on a very badly broken ankle. Potent stuff.....

Back
Top Bottom