Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So many agendas. He didn't 'back off' he just held his ground.

If you had any interest in what actually happened you would see that Alphonso Davies completely loses Saka's movement, giving him about 3 yards of space in the box and the time to bend his shot.
I didn't say Dier was the only one responsible. Just that he still does the same Dier shit he's always done. Rarely, if ever, proactively tries to win a ball or make a challenge. Back off and/or stand still and hope for the best.

So many agendas. He didn't 'back off' he just held his ground.

If you had any interest in what actually happened you would see that Alphonso Davies completely loses Saka's movement, giving him about 3 yards of space in the box and the time to bend his shot.

He should have gone towards the player. He did exactly what everyone accused him of doing when playing for us. Romero for instance runs towards the defender, he might not get the ball but he engages the attacker. More chance of stopping the goal that way. I am sure he can do it, he is only 30, plenty of time to change how he defends if he is told to. He isnt an idiot.

Absolutely bossed it tonight. Ever since making the move he's been one of Bayern's best players. Faultless yet again. So happy for him after all the abuse he got (saying this as one of his biggest critics here).

He probably got way too stale at Spurs and needed a change of scenery but putting in a performance like that last night tells you he was never as bad as our fans made him out to be, the right team with the right coach and culture will always be key for a player, I guess Dier has found his home, for now.

Great for him last night. I was hoping he'd score off a corner towards the end. It would have been the icing on the cake.

Good lad. Welcome back at the club any time.
I heard somewhere probably a podcast that there will be some kind of presentation for Dier and Kane to say thank you for their service at the Bayern friendly. Initiated by Levy

Back
Top Bottom