Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGerhBm5A/

Confused Little Girl GIF

When I click it I get 3 dorises jumping about.

Thats gone there recently you mean?
Yeah, recently. Not precise on what exact timeframe that would be, just going off my gut.

Just taken a glance at their transfers on https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-barcelona/alletransfers/verein/131 and fuck me it's horrendous churn!! The only player that stands out was Louis Suarez way back in 14/15. Of course, they've signed some big players but have they really made it there? I'm sure some have that I've missed but it's really not a good look.

Ange saw it in 5 minutes too, tbf.
He absolutely did. You know I'm not one for starting threads but your comment makes me think about the obvious issues our club has. I don't mean the intractable ones that will start off the John Thomas John Thomas Shadydan Shadydan foreplay("It's Daniel Levey/It's not DanielLevy!).

I'm talking about obvious hang-nails issues you guys think could be improved at once. I'll give you an example PEH for a very long time our lack of midfield control could have been rectified by the promotion of Sarr over him. Its now bewildering that a series of coaches could not see it. It's taken a radical system change to make his flaws so apparent that they can not really be tolerated. Eric Dier is obviously the same but there are other ones that I struggle to understand why we don't address them.

The most glaring right now is the playing of an orthodox right back occasionally on the wrong side to cover Porro and Udogie. There's no way a midfielder is worse than Royal is there. Can anyone think of any others?

We didnt get 5mill for him , its a pay as you play deal, more games he plays more we will get (but they pay his full wages) Sadly we were never getting the full 5M as he was never going to play majority of games till the end of the season...

They had a mini defence crisis, de ligt and upemecano injury , while kim min jae was away for the asia cup, they needed quick cover and went for cheap option, if we get 1M in total it would be a surprise.
Is there a chance he'll return or.......

If our front 3 doesn’t change going into next year, it’s going to be a similar problem.

We’ve got

An aging son
Richy
Kulu
Solomon
Werner
Johnson
Gil

7 players and the only one above average might be Son at CF (and he’s not playing there). The rest are squad players.

We need dynamic players in the front 3, not squad players. Most of these are new purchases as well, so I could see the club sticking with what they have and that could be a disaster.

Wouldn't worry about it, the club are definitely looking for wingers.

He absolutely did. You know I'm not one for starting threads but your comment makes me think about the obvious issues our club has. I don't mean the intractable ones that will start off the John Thomas John Thomas Shadydan Shadydan foreplay("It's Daniel Levey/It's not DanielLevy!).

I'm talking about obvious hang-nails issues you guys think could be improved at once. I'll give you an example PEH for a very long time our lack of midfield control could have been rectified by the promotion of Sarr over him. Its now bewildering that a series of coaches could not see it. It's taken a radical system change to make his flaws so apparent that they can not really be tolerated. Eric Dier is obviously the same but there are other ones that I struggle to understand why we don't address them.

The most glaring right now is the playing of an orthodox right back occasionally on the wrong side to cover Porro and Udogie. There's no way a midfielder is worse than Royal is there. Can anyone think of any others?
Lloris. Absolute clown foot, couldn’t clear the half way line with a kick. In the bin immediately

Back
Top Bottom