Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His contracts ends this summer with us, its not getting renewed so no chance he is back unless he has left some dioralyte in his locker he needs to clear.

Mate, I don't think 3 first team defenders is enough
:ange-hmm:
Mate, I could do with someone able to fill in at RCB and maybe RB
:ange-pray:
Mate, he doesn't need to cost much money as he won't play a lot of games. Whaddya got for me?
:ange-facepalm2:

:dierno::kulushock::levylol::ange-bored::ange-bored2::ange-confused:

Good move for Dier and for us. I wish it would have gone better the last few years for him here but I'll never forget the early years when he was a good player. The first goal against West Ham and the assist to Dele will always stand out.

Thank God GIF

From what I've seen he's done perfectly alright for them so far. Nothing to write home about but hasn't cost them any goals yet. We all know he wouldn't be there if Kane wasn't.

He's done an admirable job of staying on his feet, backing off and not giving any fouls away as the opposition score.
He's literally been one of their better-performing players along with Tel, Sane & Kane this season. Most Bayern fans it seems feel he's been OK, he hasn't come under targeted criticism whilst the team underachieves and their fans melt (they have been on a gradual decline for a number of years now).

View: https://x.com/MunichFanpage/status/1763428181158044142?s=20

He came in on loan as a back-up CB but has been selected to play ahead of far more established Bayern CB's and as a result, had his loan made permanent. This can only be achieved if he's played well enough.

I do find it so odd the utter determination to trash talk a player, even to the point of making up shit.

He's literally been one of their better-performing players along with Tel, Sane & Kane this season. Most Bayern fans it seems feel he's been OK, he hasn't come under targeted criticism whilst the team underachieves and their fans melt (they have been on a gradual decline for a number of years now).

View: https://x.com/MunichFanpage/status/1763428181158044142?s=20

He came in on loan as a back-up CB but has been selected to play ahead of far more established Bayern CB's and as a result, had his loan made permanent. This can only be achieved if he's played well enough.

I do find it so odd the utter determination to trash talk a player, even to the point of making up shit.

I'm just glad he's not our problem anymore

Since Bayern beat Union Berlin 1-0 on Diers' Debut, they haven't kept a single clean sheet.
And he only played half that match.

He hasn't started every one of those games, no.

Back
Top Bottom