Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tom-cruise-top-gun-dick.gif
that's a funny-shaped turkey baster!

Was impressed by this boy all game, went down to ten men and he was covering that right flank like a mad cunt. YID.

Yeh looks like he will be our right back next game unless the red is receded, what's up with verts and chirches are they not fit. Kaboul looks like his knees not great and not sure I want Dawson or capoue there.

I know a few Portuguese guys and one of them Reckons we got a steal when we original got him, he was great in Pre season for us as well. Fantastic buy.

dunno what's up with vlad but none of paulinho and the belgian boys have been involved yet which i guess is down to being allowed extra holidays due to world cup involvement and thus, need to get their fitness back up before poch will consider them

Even without the goal which was crazy, he was fantastic. Looked like a natural striker with that take. Never once did I notice him in a negative way, unlike Kaboul a few times.

I was worried about him playing RB, but he looked just fine.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that once Vert is match fit we could probably just keep Dier next to him, but it's probably a good idea to let him do his thing in Cup and Europa matches unless someone gets hurt. West Ham is certainly not the most skilled at getting forward, and things SHOULD have gone absolutely the other way when we went down to 10. I sort of can't believe I'm saying his, but he and Rose looked like the best defenders throughout the match.

I was worried about him playing RB, but he looked just fine.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that once Vert is match fit we could probably just keep Dier next to him, but it's probably a good idea to let him do his thing in Cup and Europa matches unless someone gets hurt. West Ham is certainly not the most skilled at getting forward, and things SHOULD have gone absolutely the other way when we went down to 10. I sort of can't believe I'm saying his, but he and Rose looked like the best defenders throughout the match.
Say what you see mate. Too many people on here ignore the evidence of their own eyes because of personal favourites, or preconceived ideas.

Say what you see mate. Too many people on here ignore the evidence of their own eyes because of personal favourites, or preconceived ideas.

Of course.

I'm just thinking that even though he looked really good today, how will he look against say, Liverpool. I don't particularly want to test the waters with someone that is essentially completely unproven, but on the flip side sometimes you have to take those chances instead of playing it safe.

He's going to start against QPR, as I imagine the returning World Cup players will be playing in Europa this week. I'm really really not sure if him playing against Liverpool is a good idea just yet. I'm not saying that they're the ultimate test, but they certainly are going to be much more difficult than West Ham.

Of course.

I'm just thinking that even though he looked really good today, how will he look against say, Liverpool. I don't particularly want to test the waters with someone that is essentially completely unproven, but on the flip side sometimes you have to take those chances instead of playing it safe.

He's going to start against QPR, as I imagine the returning World Cup players will be playing in Europa this week. I'm really really not sure if him playing against Liverpool is a good idea just yet. I'm not saying that they're the ultimate test, but they certainly are going to be much more difficult than West Ham.

Why not Liverpool? Kaboul was a liability today, and the Kaboul supporters on here have been very quiet today, but that's another issue. None of our CH's could stop Liverpool last year, so why look to them? He did brilliantly after the sending off today, moved out to the right, shut down that flank and popped up to give millions of us a great Saturday night. Good enough - old enough.

Back
Top Bottom