Episode 40

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you ever had a blazing row or a fight with one of our own fans at a game? I've had to bite my tongue so many times when I've heard fucking morons constantly slating players. Tensions were also high amongst our own fans at Wembley

Should Harry leave this summer, has his regime actively taken us backward, or do we find ourselves better than when he came or at the same level? To clarify I am obviously talking more than just league position, but rather our continued progress.

If tomorrow you could live the life you've always wanted to, any job, any missus, any car/house etc for ever, at the expense of knowing that at one point in your life, could be next week could be in thirty years, you would turn into yogurt for one hour, and you would face the medical repercussions of any harm caused to your yogurt self (be it car crash or eaten) in your life thereon.

Would you risk it?

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
If tomorrow you could live the life you've always wanted to, any job, any missus, any car/house etc for ever, at the expense of knowing that at one point in your life, could be next week could be in thirty years, you would turn into yogurt for one hour, and you would face the medical repercussions of any harm caused to your yogurt self (be it car crash or eaten) in your life thereon.

Would you risk it?

Definitely, are any of our lives really less fragile than a yoghurt anyway?....

Blanchflower said:
BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:

Would you risk it?

Definitely, are any of our lives really less fragile than a yoghurt anyway?....

probably not, but I wouldn't fancy my chances if it happened whilst crossing a cattle grid, in Petworld or just generally being outside in the rain

BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
I wouldn't fancy my chances
The question has to be more specific. Do I become a cup of the stuff like one buys at the store or just a giant, weighty blob of it?

If the former, then for sure. You become no different than, say, a person with epilepsy or something, who is (usually?) surrounded by people aware of the condition who know how to deal with a seizure when it arises.

I have a few...

What do you do if you're confronted by Windy in a dark alley, run or fight?

If laughter is the best medicine, how comes cancer patients prefer chemotherapy?

Who is the most embarrasing 'celebrity' spurs fan?

On a serious note...

If you were offered the deal that we can have the drum back in the ground but no Spurs fan could ever chant 'Yid' ever again, would you take that deal?

Éperons said:
BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES said:
I wouldn't fancy my chances
The question has to be more specific. Do I become a cup of the stuff like one buys at the store or just a giant, weighty blob of it?

If the former, then for sure. You become no different than, say, a person with epilepsy or something, who is (usually?) surrounded by people aware of the condition who know how to deal with a seizure when it arises.

Muller. You turn into an indistinguishable pile of muller. Not Gerd Muller though, never Gerd Muller :modric:

What would be your ultimate european football group that inculded Tottenham Hotspur?

Think about the places you'd like to see as well as the good quality away trips to be had.

Back
Top Bottom