Episode 30 discussion topics

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ah, seeing as I'm not there this week I should probably submit a question......

Will there ever be a boy that can swim faster than a shark?

The fact the Flav actually predicted the Newcastle result!

Also will the new stadium stop us from adding "Worldclass" players this summer and derail our progression into being potential title contenders again next year, especially with the incoming financial fair play rules set to kick in could it be some time before we can add any ready made quality to the side?

p.s. if this is picked as a topic and Trunk reads it, i'm from Derry in Northern Ireland so please apply the correct impression ;)

too bad the pod won't be available before the Ultras début. Else, you could sing many of the songs and those of us traveling could listen to them and get the rhythms, etc., down.

Niko,

Playing for a place or a move?

His last two performances have been a real bonus.

Would you play him against Woolich or play Lennon based on his history against Clicy (sp)

Is the Eden Hazard coverage ITK or because respected periodicals have quoted him we should take them seriously? Is it a genius move to show Bale and Judas our intent before the summer rigamarole of their futures begins? Or is this a direct replacement for Judas this summer because we know he will go to United?

Why do other clubs think we have fuck all money to spend on players like Eden Hazard when were linked with them. Obviously I know we don't spend a lot on wages but surely we have money to spend in the summer. Every time spurs are linked with top players all I get is "its a bit early for april fools" blah blah blah......

Why, when we've just spanked Newcastle 5 - 0 at home, on a Saturday, with the best atmosphere there's been at the Lane for a while, do you still get so many wankers rushing off before the final whistle instead of staying and showing their appreciation for the performance.

And has anyone got an old Blackberry knocking about that they don't use, because Chicco's lost his?

Smolik said:
Why, when we've just spanked Newcastle 5 - 0 at home, on a Saturday, with the best atmosphere there's been at the Lane for a while, do you still get so many wankers rushing off before the final whistle instead of staying and showing their appreciation for the performance.

And has anyone got an old Blackberry knocking about that they don't use, because Chicco's lost his?

I actually have one but the batt is quite bad , i am willing to offer it to him.

And its a shame that lots of people dont seem to realise how hard it is for many of us to get hold of tickets at reasonable prices when all they can think about is , got to get out of here in front of traffic.

Belgian Spur said:
Smolik said:

I actually have one but the batt is quite bad , i am willing to offer it to him.

And its a shame that lots of people dont seem to realise how hard it is for many of us to get hold of tickets at reasonable prices when all they can think about is , got to get out of here in front of traffic.

Totally agree, especially when the game is on a Saturday, I can sort of understand it at a midweek night game for people that have a long journey home(although it still pisses me off) but on a Saturday surely people aren't in that much of a rush to get away!

Definately agree with the early leavers thing - isn't it wrong that we put our one of our best performances in and there's no fucker there to clap them off??

Well it is Valentine's Day, so here's a quick question for the boys - which Spurs player has shown the most heart this season?? (Please don't use Bale with his little heart/hand goal celebration!)

Its even more annoying when I watch people leave early on tv, when I'm stuck at home watching on the sofa thinking i could be there if i could get a fucking ticket.

Genuine question;

With Rangers going into administration, potentially out of business (obvs won't happen). How would we feel if the same thing happened to Woolwich? If they ceased to exist would you miss the rivalry or would you rather they were gone forever?

Thelonious Thelonious - surely the answer would be...

I'd love it if Woolwich hit a massive vein of form just scraped to get within a point of us and then got deducted 10 points, lost all their players, their European place and were then reduced to playing out their games to a half empty shell of a stadium as all their glory supporters will have departed... The Emirates has had it's lower car park turned in to a massive 'Poundland' which was sold in effort to pay some of the debt back with the remainder of the gunners armory converted in to a sewage works and sexual health clinic. They should be left stay in the lower echelons of the prem so we can all enjoy their slow, painful demise.

Clearly I haven't given this any thought...

Edit - think I may have had a 'Falling Down' Moment there!

Back
Top Bottom