Episode 26 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We know there's only one great number 26 in London, so you've got to discuss Ledley. What's your favourite King moment since his debut back in 1999? For how much longer will Ledley's situation (no training, etc.) be sustainable? Who would feature in your ideal first-choice CB pairing to succeed the King era, once he finally hangs up his knee?

Proceed to truly honour Ledders' achievements and success by rolling out of a nightclub on Thursday morning...

Time to discuss what fans want...

For me I'd really like to go all out for the title...but there are lots of fans out there sayin "oh hold on,lets just concentrate on the top 4"

Discuss.

Edit:

Falque

Personally I think the permanent deal is fantastic news...

Do you think Spurs is the fashionable team to support at the moment? And if so does that mean we going to get a new set of fans who are Glory Hunters? This obviously in turn means that there likely going to be a bunch off cocks. Should they be forced to take a Tottenham version of the Citizen Test?

I had a conversation with a Woolwich Fan who said Henry was arguably the best player the Premiership has seen. I politley said this was a load of bollocks. If you had to name a player, who would it be?
Personaly i would say Zola

Seeing as we're playing City this weekend, I'd quite like to know what you guys think of them as a club, and their fans.

I've been asked whether I'm jealous of City's potential success this season, and their ability to go out and sign anyone they want really. Would you guys still support the team as much as we do now if Spurs became an oil barrons toy? Would winning a trophy feel as good?

I like the garthcrookslovechild question too, perhaps your favourite non-Spurs player in the Premier League era?

do we really need a new stadium, or shoud they rebuild the shelf and then the west stand , turning them into proper stands rather than corporate box's with a few seats tacked on.
the upper shelf was the best standing view in the country before they put the box's in.

What can we do to combat teams that park the bus against us? We've struggled against this for a few seasons now

If Ledley had two good knees would he still be at Spurs?

Can't remember if this has been discussed before, but would you have Berbatov back at the Lane now that it looks like he is on his way out of United?

How should we mark the day that Woolwich can no longer mathematically catch us, personally I like the low key thing that was mentioned on here of setting up a justgiving page maybe in the name of The Fighting Cock and everyone making donations to charity ending in 61.

Back
Top Bottom