Episode 18 release

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I quite like the fact that LegenDerry is getting married, but has still thought about the podcast.

Still gonna be Friday though mate x

I think i'm sorted.
I'm flying from Gatwick on Sunday morning so i'm staying overnight in the Hilton on the saturday, they should have free wi-fi somewhere between the two so i'll download it to my ipod from there. :rock:

Thats an hour or so of the flight sorted, as for episodes 19 and 20. I'll just make do with what a honeymoon in Cancun has to offer :whistle: i didn't think this smiley was totally appropriate >>>>> :rape:

alrite lads, just want to say i have appreciated your work this season. Was going to bring up the same topic as LegenDerrySpur, and ask why you don't release on a thursday? I know your probably all busy but for those of us who work in a shitty factory TFC gets us through the day, and a friday release means its too late to get it downloaded for friday work. Therefore often miss out on the weekend match preview etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom