Episode 18 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who should be our long-term replacement for Friedel?

Should Ledley get a new contract?

If we can't sign Adebayor permanently, then who should we go for?

I really enjoy when you guys talk about the history of the club because that is one of the many things that I love about Spurs. If you guys took a few minutes for a little history lesson each week would be great.

Also, to play Football Manager, who are the realistic 2-3 players we could bring in this January that can turn us SCARY. I'm not taking about wet dreams like Tevez or Cavani coming in but I think if we could bring in a winger/right mid like Adam Johnson, a CB like Cahill, and spend some money on a young striker like Damiao I would be even more excited for our Spurs to take the pitch then when we hear about taking turns at Ricky's mum.

LOVE THE PODCAST. LOVE THE SHIRT. COYS.

I really enjoy when you guys talk about the history of the club because that is one of the many things that I love about Spurs. If you guys took a few minutes for a little history lesson each week would be great.

Also, to play Football Manager, who are the realistic 2-3 players we could bring in this January that can turn us SCARY. I'm not taking about wet dreams like Tevez or Cavani coming in but I think if we could bring in a winger/right mid like Adam Johnson, a CB like Cahill, and spend some money on a young striker like Damiao I would be even more excited for our Spurs to take the pitch then when we hear about taking turns at Ricky's mum.

LOVE THE PODCAST. LOVE THE SHIRT. COYS.

My post from last week that was too late: <br />Should I be next in line for the Spurs job after winning the league in my first season on Football Manager<br /><br />Thoughts on Bale wanting to play for Team GB in the Olympics<br /><br />With Freddie Starr having to go to hospital, will Davro be next?<br /><br />Which Spurs player would make the best boxer<br /><br />Why can't be think up original chants for our own players, but do to slag off opposing teams<br /><br />Favourite grounds and away days<br /><br />Which current Spurs player is the rapiest

Is the biggest danger of dissappointment, we face this season, the possibility of an increase in expectation due to the last nine games and conveniently forgetting the first two?

Can we (fans and players) handle the pressure of expectation?

edit: especially as have now just seen silly 'we can win the league' strap lines, even though the article quotes 'not getting carried away' and 'feet on the ground' and 'tough league, won't be easy to stay in top four' qualification of the titles.

the running order has been submitted so we'll have to put anything else either in next weeks or just integrate in what we've already got.

Answering your point tricky, it's been said we do depend heavily on Adebayor and if he gets hurts before January we could struggle. There is a pressure but there's such a team spirit and work ethic this season that I can't see the boys getting carried away with anything. Villa were dire but we remained professional and did what we had to do without risking any unecessary injuries.

Back
Top Bottom