Episode 16 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the possibility of Berbatov leaving Man United in Jan would you ever take him back?

I would just like to point out that I'd sooner spread honey over my anus and shove wasps down my pants than have that cunt anywhere near my club again!!!

"There's no way the team will perform at this level for the whole season."

Cheers Steven.

drwinston001 said:
Pienaar's fair game though right?
He is although I think the stick he gets is unfair. He was a very important player for Everton (I appreciate we're better than them) and having someone of that quality as 4-5th choice highlights the strength of our squad.

Thelonious Filth said:
drwinston001 said:
Pienaar's fair game though right?
He is although I think the stick he gets is unfair. He was a very important player for Everton (I appreciate we're better than them) and having someone of that quality as 4-5th choice highlights the strength of our squad.

never been a fan of the signing, length of contract or reported wages. Can't see what he offers us that a youngster like Townsend or Livermore couldn't give. At the time it seemed similar to the possible Phil Neville signing Harry wanted but sadly we didn't "miss out" on it.

The one thing I would say though in his defense is he played very well in the San Siro.

he was a bit of a pointless signing but I think he can still be a useful player for us, the San Siro performance shows what he can do. Up until that point, Sandro was a donkey, that was the making of him. If we get a few injuries then maybe he can make an impact, he's never a winger in the traditional sense though.

i agree, it seemed a bit of a 'political' signing.

we seem determined to make south africa a predominantly spurs nation. pretty smart imo especially following a world cup over there. their hunger for football is ever increasing.

pienaar isn't bad at all, wrong place at the wrong time. had he been around when we were playing people like malbranque (even though i liked steed), he'd probably been the answer to our problems at that time. i don't know what he's done to get the stick he does, he's never fucked up and wanted to join spurs so peeps should get behind him.

Mr Vexed said:
we seem determined to make south africa a predominantly spurs nation. pretty smart imo especially following a world cup over there. their hunger for football is ever increasing.

SA has a huge Spurs following anyway thanks to our trips over there in the glory days of the mid 60's. As you say, clever thinking to go for the jugular and try to corner the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom