Episode 16 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any confidence with Bo-rdan in chance for a few weeks? Would you rather have Sherwood?

Substitutions- do we need to be braver and bolder? Seems Harry and co watch a different to the fans sometimes.

Brad Friedel - just give the guy some well deserved praise

Why does Kaboul go and stand on the goal line when Walker has a throw in, he was doing it against QPR and then saw it again yesterday. WTF is that all about???

Do you actually care for international football these days, as everytime it comes around all I care about is our players not picking up any injuries?

Sibs said:
Does anyone have any confidence with Bo-rdan in chance for a few weeks? Would you rather have Sherwood?

Substitutions- do we need to be braver and bolder? Seems Harry and co watch a different to the fans sometimes.

Brad Friedel - just give the guy some well deserved praise

Excellent suggestions - subs are my biggest bugbear with Redknapp/his coaching staff.

One other suggestion - are we struggling for fitness in the second half of games, or do we suffer from mental fragility?

Do we need to get a fitness coach in? Is our second half fading down to poor pre-season training?

Why do we not care about England anymore? Is some of it due to Spurs being better. Is England more for lower league fans?

anymore for anymore?

We'll already be talking about the Fulham game so a few of these will be part of that, apparently we've signed a 31 year old from Juventus who'll join in January. Amauri? Anyone know anything about him, I recall his goalscoring record is modest at best?

Only 1 young Spurs player in the England squad. There was a time we bought young English players, Hudd, Lennon, Dawson, Jenas(?), Defoe to name a few.

Have we changed that philosophy at a time when we need to look at the homegrown rule - and that the club has decided the future may be more foreign "homegrown" players?

Hearing the Nicola Berti chant at the Fulham game got me thinking. Our chants are pretty boring and shit now, Super Pav, Super Scotty Parker etc. Why do we only put in an effort for chants that slag off opposing teams and players?

Thelonious Filth said:
would he get AIDS from sucking dick though? Surely you'd rather him get dry bummed by an AIDS infested dick?

can you please confirm ways we can and can't get AIDS in the next podcast? It could be very educational and save someone from years of medicine and ultimately a rather crappy scab infestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom