Episode 15 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
Guys/Gals,

Anything you'd like us to discuss on the upcoming show. Big 3 points against QPR, another huge game next Sunday against the Fulham managed by the ever-popular Martin Jol. Memories of his time with us?

Does van der Vaart walk on water?

Post any ideas/topics in here. x

Tom Mitchell: Is Harry bonkers to compare Scotty to Dave Mackay or does he have a point?

Gareth Patterson: When did we last have a midfield as good as this? Balance, grit and flair. For years we never had a left-winger: now we have the best in the league as well as the best player in the country (Luka). Would have to go back to Villa, Ossie and Hoddle, I guess?

George Kirchner: Also, for anyone who said " the 4-5-1 formation doesn't work" ... It clearly does :)

Alex Riddell: The return of lennon and if we really do need another CB, remembering that we will have Dawson, Kaboul, King, Gallas Bassong and the impressive Caulker back to us next year. Even if it is Kings last year I personally think that is enough cover, and can not think of a world class player we could bring in.

Timothy Kinsela: Why we keep conceding just after half time.. The only complaint I can have of spurs so far..

George Kirchner: Could this be a title winning team?

Cracking questions/statements.

You should do a very quick weekly round of the Fighting Cock Fantasy league - just a couple of minutes of shout outs to the leaders or the teams that rose the most places.

Can you get it out by Thursday? If so it may be worth talking about the team for the Rubin Kazan and the Europa League. Does it matter if we go out at this stage? Would anyone be bothered if we didn't make the knockout stages or with the run we are on is it better to throw everything we have at the premiership? (personally i think we have a big enough and talented enough squad that we can do both - shouldn't have to involve the first team until the CL teams drop down in to the competition)

From twitter:

via @Graeme_26:

how many of you would actually do naughty things to Scott Parker after Sundays performance?

@jfaugh - Wants to know if Ade is 'undroppable', even if he works hard but doesn't score (at the moment). Also wants to know why Harry never seems to make any substitutions.

More from Twitter:

via riksta71 Ricki Hill

Tramps nests.... ask RickyTFC RickyTFC

via kingtubby77 Clive Graham

we need competition for Lennon and Bale. Who could we buy?

Why are there widely differing opinions of Lennon's performance yesterday?

Is Kaboul now a top quality centre half?

Has Kaboul's form relegated Dawson to fourth choice centre half when/if everyone is fit?

Do we need a new centre back, or will Caulker challenge next season?

Is it wrong that Ricky used to wank over Hannah Martin in Neighbours?

Does any of this team have the potential to make a greatest Spurs XI? The only one I would even get close to considering would be Ledley.

Also as pointed out by the superb piece by Sibs, with an 'easier' run in then the last few years (not playing any league position rivals from April onwards), do we have a shot at3rd realisitcally? I reckon our post Christmas form will be telling. It is rare we are phenomenal in January, but it is imperative this year that we pick it up in the new year.

Well I'm personally getting rather irratated by the constant does he/ doesn't he Pav wanting to leave situation. And would like to know what you chaps think about the situation?

For me he wouldn't be a miss if we brought in someone capable of filling in when needed (Kane is not ready just yet). Pav was our golden man when Harry first took over but football careers are short and form seems to take a full on,face first, high impact nose dive as time progresses.. so maybe now is the time for him to move on.. or is this all just Pavs agent who likes to talk just as much shit to the media as Harry himself?

What did you boys think of Benny taking the free kick early in the game..He almost looked like he couldnt believe it himself..think VDV was recovering from kick to the stomach a few seconds earlier? or could Benny start taking a few more? Imagine the love fest if he started scoring too :)

cantsmilespurs said:
How about some discussion on van der Vaart

hCGQO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom