Episode 13 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its perhaps a bit smaey, but you could do a Spurs Hall of fame feature, or some sort of profile-esque thing.

Obviously you will wanna discuss the 5-0 victory at St James, the season ending injury to (insert player here) and the oddgy tactical decision of Scumbag Floppychops.

Finally, can we all have a group crymax over Benny's hair?

Now we've got the lay of the land, how about some predictions style discussion:

Where will we finish?
Who will win Player of the Season?
Who will be our top-scorer?

Firstly, as I'm new to the website, just wanna say loving the podcasts guys - keep up the good work!
Has been very entertaining listening to your thoughts, predictions, etc, from the backdated ones AFTER the games have been played!

One idea for the show, or maybe for the website:

How about a discussion on Harry's team selections and tactics?
Would especially like to hear you guys choices on the best XI if EVERYONE is fit, or maybe put it to a vote on the website?

Ledley King - What do we do with him?
Is it time for King to be on the bench, for the sake of consistency in the back four? What happens when he is out of contract at the end of the season? Usually I would say that he should play regardless, but is it disrupting the team and stability of the back four?

Replacement for Brad Friedel?
Surely we wont get another season out of him, so who would you like to see come in to be #1 or does anyone think that Gomes can step back up? Will Gomes go in Jan? Does anyone have any confidence in him to play in big games?

Mr Vexed said:
i also expect half an hours worth on how botswana meat commissioners are getting on.
post some more information about them and maybe it can be shoe-horned in.

When they were founded? Name of their home ground, a bit of history about the team, etc.

will do my best, i did wiki them at the weekend, all it says about them is that they were disqualified in their only ever CAF appearance in the first round...

Sibs said:
Ledley King - What do we do with him?
Is it time for King to be on the bench, for the sake of consistency in the back four? What happens when he is out of contract at the end of the season? Usually I would say that he should play regardless, but is it disrupting the team and stability of the back four?

Replacement for Brad Friedel?
Surely we wont get another season out of him, so who would you like to see come in to be #1 or does anyone think that Gomes can step back up? Will Gomes go in Jan? Does anyone have any confidence in him to play in big games?

You play Ledley King for every minute that he can physically play. Disruptive or not, we are ten times the team when he is in it. No debate there.

Thelonious Filth said:
Mr Vexed said:
i also expect half an hours worth on how botswana meat commissioners are getting on.
post some more information about them and maybe it can be shoe-horned in.

When they were founded? Name of their home ground, a bit of history about the team, etc.

3aa11ccfdf461b4c16c57573b998dad3.png

Botswana Meat Commission Football Club is a football (soccer) club from Botswana based in Lobatse. BMC FC team colours are green and white.
Founded - 1969
Home ground - Lobatse Stadium (Capactiy of 20,000)
Nicknames - Ezinkomo Zia Hlaba or MaTutsi-aa-palo-potana
Head Coach - Chico "Dance" Nare
Most Valuable Player - Gareth "Sandy" Williams

Finished 8th last season

Made it to the Coca Cola Cup quarter finals and lost on penalties

They finished 3rd in the 2005/2006 season

Won the Coca Cola Cup in 2006/2007, winning on 6-5 penalties

Runners up in 1996 the Botswana FA Challenge Cup

Currently in 4th place after 9 games with 19 points, scoring 13 and conceding 7
Currently on a 6 game unbeaten run, winning 5 of them

Old Club creast
(bot)Botswana_Meat_Commission_FC.gif

cheers, if it doesn't make it on this weeks pod, it'll definitely be on next week.

the BMCFC thread is gathering momentum.

How much of a cunt Karen Brady is

How come Bale isn't setting the league alight at the moment

With all the Hillsborough stuff, would you standing at the Lane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom