Episode 11 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Wilshere and what a twat he is? A shoe-in for prick of the week if he gets mentioned on the podcast and nominated, his tweets today have been hilarious.

"Remember one thing.....Form is temporary and class is permanent!" is perhaps my favourite.

What would the gooner cunt know about class?

Thelonious Filth said:
I don't think F365ers would be too keen on us taking their creation as ours. They're quite precious about these things.
Posession is 9/10th of the Law, unless someone packed your case for you, or you just happened to be holding the bag for a friend.

spooky said:
I'll be blogging about Jack later on.
About fucking time.

Gonna be a long blog I guess, given the amount he's already 'acheived' in his life.

In fact, maybe he should do what his mate Theo did and write a book about it.

It could be called 'beating and tweeting - the modern day guide to a classless thug who happens to play football for a living'.

tricky said:
spooky said:
I'll be blogging about Jack later on.
About fucking time.

Gonna be a long blog I guess, given the amount he's already 'acheived' in his life.

In fact, maybe he should do what his mate Theo did and write a book about it.

It could be called 'beating and tweeting - the modern day guide to a classless thug who happens to play football for a living'.

Perhaps he could get Joey Barton to write a foreword?

Woolwich - are they really as bad as it seems and will they really struggle to get top 6? If so, will Wenger go? Will they spend a fortune in January?

And why are Newcastle playing so well?

mdiver said:
WTF is all this fuss over the chants?

Gooner scum chanting about the Togo team bus getting attacked at the Cup of Nations last year isn't especially nice. Worse than the Sol Sol chant, I'd say. Funny how 'arry had a lot to say about the chants aimed at Sol, I still believe a lot of the 'outrage' at that was down to Redknapp's shit stirring, but hasn't been quite as vocal in his defence of Ade.

_PS_ said:
mdiver said:
WTF is all this fuss over the chants?

Gooner scum chanting about the Togo team bus getting attacked at the Cup of Nations last year isn't especially nice. Worse than the Sol Sol chant, I'd say. Funny how 'arry had a lot to say about the chants aimed at Sol, I still believe a lot of the 'outrage' at that was down to Redknapp's shit stirring, but hasn't been quite as vocal in his defence of Ade.

No.No, I understand what the fuss was, I just reckon it is worth discussion. I find it so fucking ironic that that crowd bitch as much as Wenger over anything that does not support the idea that they are Top4. Cunts.

How about Sczeczczsssny insisting Arse is still better than Spurs?

Was channel flipping and there's a replay of the game on. Started in at the 55th minute, just caught Walker's goal goal goal goal GOAL!!!

VDV's copped a lot of blame for the conceded goal in spite of scoring the opener in the forum I frequent.

A lot of people are rehashing the "we're a 4-4-2 team" argument and basically calling for him to be dropped in favour of Defoe. This is despite his record of 4 goals scored, and 2 assists in 3 NLDs!

Found it ridiculous that Walker copped none of the blame for covering Song considering it was his flank and these images of their start positions until the goal show that Walker and VDV should at the very least share the blame for that goal.

6210102224_e6442f5b91.jpg

White arrows show the actual paths they ran, red arrow shows the path Walker should have taken.
6210102230_2854c7fcc8.jpg

starting positions
6210102232_efee9882f3.jpg

ending position

As you can see, it's annoying to hear arguments that VDV couldn't be bothered to cover his man, he ran 20 yards compared to Walker's "hands behind his back" 5.

Don't get me wrong, Walker had a great game, but they were both culpable for the goal conceded and both scored. So why is Walker the hero and VDV the liability?

On a side note, a video confirming that it was a handball.
http://blip.tv/luminoir/vdvhandball-5608745

VDV did track back but it looked more like a gesture to show he was trying to help out rather than a legitimate attempt to get back and block the cross. It's not in his game though and to be honest, I'm not sure he would be quick enough to catch Song anyway.

The handball/chest thing is weird. Really depends on what angle you view it from. That one looks bad but when you saw it from (I think it was) behind the goal it looked like it hit his chest.

jack wilshere is the empitomy of the type of mongy dribbling gooner messes that unfortunatly live on the face of this earth. he is the irritating gooner supporting twat at school, you know the one i'm going on about, the one with the fucking annoying voice and face you want to punch, who always says things about your beloved spurs that makes you want to wack him.

i hate this cunt with a passion, honestly everything about him. i read the other day he's now a dad @ 19 - good one you cunt. i feel for your child. his missus was a mousse, i was expecting better even though he is an ugly ratface prick himself.

literally if i walked past him in the street, i wouldn't be able to help myself and i'd say something to him. first he stuck his pointy little riddler nose in the modric fiasco and then slagging off hoddle, sour grapes anyone?

OUT THIS CUNT IN THE PODCAST. i hope he comes back and breaks his legs after five minutes, most overrated player in a long long time. he would be nothing if it wasn't for sky jizzing over him since he played well in a couple of freindlies.

Luminoir said:
VDV's copped a lot of blame for the conceded goal in spite of scoring the opener in the forum I frequent.

A lot of people are rehashing the "we're a 4-4-2 team" argument and basically calling for him to be dropped in favour of Defoe. This is despite his record of 4 goals scored, and 2 assists in 3 NLDs!

Found it ridiculous that Walker copped none of the blame for covering Song considering it was his flank and these images of their start positions until the goal show that Walker and VDV should at the very least share the blame for that goal.

[ Image ]
White arrows show the actual paths they ran, red arrow shows the path Walker should have taken.
[ Image ]
starting positions
[ Image ]
ending position

As you can see, it's annoying to hear arguments that VDV couldn't be bothered to cover his man, he ran 20 yards compared to Walker's "hands behind his back" 5.

Don't get me wrong, Walker had a great game, but they were both culpable for the goal conceded and both scored. So why is Walker the hero and VDV the liability?

On a side note, a video confirming that it was a handball.
http://blip.tv/luminoir/vdvhandball-5608745

Have to say I dont agree with this at all. If you are looking for other people to blam, Kaboul let 2 Woolwich players get in front of him, that was a big mistake. VDV should have tried to stop the cross, this is something BEA was always gulity of in his early Spurs career - he would always let the cross come by lack of closing down but has stamped it out. Walkers position was OK, he was holding to block the cross/pass and clearly expected VDV to amke more of an effort. VDV was struggling at this point it was pretty clear,
Dont forget, it was a pretty good cross from Song too, anywhere else and they would not have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom